Our feet happen to be the sole bearers of the entire body weight, as well as the tremendous stress and pain of the strenuous physical activities we perform also have to be borne by those tender feet. This daily wear and tear can be hard on them and can cause foot damage. You must take good care of your feet, as healthy feet are an indication of a healthy lifestyle. It is also important to maintain healthy feet to improve circulation throughout the body, and also help muscles relax and calm down after a heavy workout session or after performing any strenuous activities.
Best Electric Foot Massager Devices
What we have below are some of the best electric foot massagers popularly used by many across the globe. These amazing electric massagers are sure to provide you some ultimate relaxation and also soothe your tired feet after a hectic day at work. Instead of spending thousands of bucks at a salon or a massage therapist, you can simply buy an electric foot massager, which is just a one-time investment. Plus, owning an electric foot massager is convenient and worth it.
Some Best Electric Foot Massagers
After exploring the entire horizon of electric massagers out there, our team has curated the following list of the best electric foot massagers that are worth taking a look at. This list also encloses reviews, pros, and cons along with the product descriptions.
Nekteck Foot Massager With Heat
Here comes the best electric foot massager from Neckteck which is proven to be a worthy investment. It just needs an electrical outlet and can be moved from one place to another very easily. So, the long runs from office to home and vice versa with this foot massager cannot be hectic at all.
- This amazing foot massager comes with 6 massage heads along with 18 rotating massager nodes to improve blood flow and circulation throughout the body.
- It also eases muscle tension and relaxes the feet muscles. The foot massager comes with a heating function that can be turned on and off manually. These heating pads provide relief to sore and fatigued muscles of the feet
- This foot massager has an adjustable height technology consisting of 3 different sizes which can be changed and adjusted according to your preferences.
- You can purchase this massager from Amazon at a price of about $59.99.
Pros & Cons
1.Provides amazing features at a reasonable price.
2. The heat feature tends to ease up and maximize the relaxation of the feet.
3. Easy to operate and provide excellent customer service.
4. Excellent vibratory and relaxation pressure helping the feet to completely relieve the stress.
1. Brief shelf life period affecting the product reliability.
2. The massage balls do not hit high arches well.
Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager Machine With Heat
One of the best electric foot massagers to increase the levels of circulation in your legs and feet is this Human Touch Reflex Foot and calf massager machine. With a deep-kneading shiatsu massage, this electric foot massager gives a sense of relief and utmost comfort to the legs.
- This foot massager machine uses patented Circulation Technology, which follows figure-eight patterns that pumps blood to the body parts
- Unlike the other traditional foot massagers which cause the blood to pool around the calves during a massage, this Human Touch massager is designed to circulate blood evenly throughout the entire body parts and around the calves as well.
- The fascinating and deep-penetrating vibrating and relaxing massage will help you in providing instant and excellent relief from the pain and stress and promote the natural healing and recovery power of the body.
- There are advanced foot rollers placed in the massager for a deep rolling massage to the arch, heels and the soles.
- The warm Air Technology present in the device gives optimal heat that can keep the legs and feet healthy and give a relaxing feel.
- Adjust the intensity of the massager to either high or low. The base of the massager can be adjusted as per your comfort for a good massage. You can sit in any comfortable angle while the massager does its job.
- This inner linings of this electric foot massager can be easily removed and washed. To wash, remove the Easy Sleeves, i.e., inner linings, carefully and wash them in lukewarm water. Zip them back to the massager once it’s completely dried.
- You can buy this Human Touch Reflex Foot and Calf massager at a rate of $297.18 from Amazon.
Renpho Foot Massager Machine With Heat
Well here comes the best electric foot massager and other such products, this is not too expensive yet yields a high-end effect.
- This machine comes with 3 variant squeezing and kneading massage intensities
- The Renpho foot massager machine is a complete package and consists of a rolling stick, rotation ball, heating equipment and offers a deep Shiatsu foot massage.
- The mesh lining of the Renpho foot massager can be unzipped, washed and dried. With this property , the massager can be used by multiple people and keeps the germs away, making it much safer to use.
- It can fit in feet sizes up to 12
- You can purchase this foot massager from Amazon for $139.99.
Pros & Cons
1. Simple, yet healthy and hygienic foot massager machine. The spaces/ inserts where feet are kept can be thoroughly washed.
2. Easy to operate
3. Lightweight foot massager
4. Provides a comfortable deep-kneading shiatsu massage.
1. It is a little pricey when compared to the features offered.
2. Do not massage the entire foot especially the back part of the heels.
3. Not very comfortable for large foot sizes.
Cloud Massage – Shiatsu Foot Massager
We have rated this foot massager machine as the best electric foot massager, and very soon you guys will know why this is so! This electric foot massager machine contributes towards the welfare of a good immune system by yielding therapeutic benefits.
- Rolling massage – the massage rollers rolls along the arches of the feet after bringing them into a comfort zone.
- Compression therapy – the feet are engulfed deep into the massager and the pressure pads are contracted and relaxed rhythmically
- A Sway Function: removes the twists in the feet
- Heat Therapy: releases toxins, improves the nasal congestion, improves blood flow along with distributing the nutrients in the blood to the entire body
- Calming mode: this quiet mode is just for gently placing the feet on the massager to provide a soothing and relieving effect.
Well, these are the most crucial features that classify this device as the best electric foot massager. Apart from these features, the cloud foot massager reduces inflammation, which is the major cause of foot ailments. Additionally, this is one of the best foot massagers to help you take care of your discomfort and treat your Plantar Fasciitis.
Another important feature of this massager is that it consists of an adjustable base, which helps in providing comfort to the ankles and calves as well when you change the position. Overall, you can adjust the pressure intensity of the massager, which provides relief from pain or any chronic ailment. This foot massager is available at a rate of $329.99 on Amazon.
1. Easy to operate and adjust.
2. You can have your own personalized massage experience.
3. Amazing heat therapy feature to maximize comfort and relaxation.
| CONS |
1. Quite Expensive.
2. Absence of Remote Control, hence, settings and changes have to be done manually.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
Nothing’s better than coming home after a big day and sinking into the couch with your feet resting in a warm foot massager. This best electric foot massager makes you “feel like home” with its heat therapy and electric vibrations.
- With the Miko Shiatsu electric foot massager, insert your feet in the electric foot chambers for a sensational massage which is equipped with 5 variable pressure settings
- This electric foot massager uses Deep kneading massage for the heels, heat therapy for the arches, air compression therapy which is applied to the entire foot, and a rolling massage for the toes
- Miko Shiatsu helps you to treat Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy, Diabetes, Chronic Pains, Swellings, etc
- The physical benefits include relief from muscle knots, tissue recovery and improvement in the lymphatic drainage
- You can purchase this from Amazon at a rate of $249.99.
Pros & Cons
1. Easy to operate and easy to wash.
2. User-friendly remote control.
3. Highly versatile and provides a large customization range.
4. Not too expensive given the amazing features of this foot massager.
1. The low shelf life period of the internal padding.
2. Not quite adjustable for very large or very small feet.
Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
Obtain a soothing relief from various ailments with the best electric foot massager by Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager. It provides a deep-kneading massage that feels relaxing and rejuvenating.
- An absolute delight for those sore and tired feet is this Belmint heated foot massager. The soothing and relaxing heat function along with infrared heat is used to treat and relax the muscle tension and muscle stress and strain.
- This heat control button can be controlled manually by turning it on and off. The advanced featured Belmint Shiatsu massager can mostly be used in cold winters to provide you with some cozy, relaxed, and soothing electric foot massage.
- Three different massage modes and 5 various pressure intensity levels are in-built in the electric foot massager to cater to your personalized massage needs and tolerance levels. The 3 different massage modes are – Default mode, Massage Mode, and Air Pressure Mode providing you with deep-kneading, Rolling, or Air pressure massages.
- The non-slip rubber bottom allows you an ideal foot massage without the foot massager sliding or slipping down in between so that the floor doesn’t scratch.
- The removable and mesh-like foot covers are pretty easy to wash and hence help in maintaining hygiene.
- Estimations: 17.7″ x 15″ x 18.1″
- Weight: 11.9 lbs
- You can purchase this foot massager from Amazon for $139.99.
Pros & Cons
1. Vibrating mode and Shiatsu deep kneading mode help in rejuvenating and healing tired and sore muscles.
2. Easy to operate.
3. Easy to wash.
4. Helps in the treatment of Plantar fasciitis, Neuropathy, and improves blood circulation.
1. A little expensive, but still affordable.
2. Does not reach the high arches of the feet to massage.
Medmassager Foot Massager
Are you looking for an electric foot massager to relieve yourself from some prevailing ailments like Plantar Fasciitis or Neuropathy? Well, the best electric foot massager by MedMassager is your pick.
- A specialized foot and calf massager with the highest speed intensities of 1000-3700rpm. Personalize your massage with the 11 variant speed options. To help you get a good vibrating foot massage, the oscillating foot pad can be adjusted along with the vibrating speed and intensities. It is usually recommended to start this device at a lower speed.
- The adjustable arch bars are specially meant to be used for the arches of your feet as they are the most tender tissues that are prone to inflammation.
- Place the MedMassager under the desks and chairs so that your feet are energized while you are busy working.
- Not only is this foot massager recommended by health practitioners for the tired feet but can be used for other body parts as well.
- Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 9.5 inches.
- Weight – 16lbs.
- You can purchase this MedMassager Foot massager at a price of $299.00 from its official website.
Pros & Cons
1. A personalized solid vibratory effect is provided by the massager. It is very effective at higher intensity levels.
2. Certified by the FDA and CSA for safety and reliability.
3. The MedMassager is highly useful for relieving muscle tension and stress. It also helps in alleviating joint pains.
4. Great customer service with warranty and return policies.
1. I find this quite expensive even though it’s worth the price. (Personal recommendation).
2. The MedMassager does not show a lot of versatility in terms of massaging the various other body parts. You can only message your feet, calves, legs, and ankles using this MedMassager Foot Massager.
3. Due to the high vibration levels, this MedMassager causes a lot of noise which can disturb your surroundings and neighbors.
Homedics Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager
How often have you felt that sharp pain in your legs and feet due to walking around all day? Sometimes you can barely get out of bed as the pain does not cease to subdue. With this marvelous electric foot massager, i.e., Homedics Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager, you can extract all that stubborn pain from your feet.
- This deep kneading shiatsu machine is a comforting best friend of sprained, tender and sensitive feet
- Homedics Triple Action Foot massager is composed of gel-like technology which is not hard on the sensitive skin of the feet and gives a soft yet effective vibratory massage
- The 6 heating nodes light up and illuminate a red light during the heat function. This heat function can only be used which the massager is in an active state.
- As this massager is remote-less, it only has a single button incorporated with toe-touch technology. Press the button once to start the massager. For heat function, you need to press the button twice whereas to power off the device, press the button thrice.
- The Homedics foot massager is a convenient and cost-effective option as it has the two major features of vibration and heat technology in a single device.
- You can purchase this massager from Amazon at a rate of $49.99.
Pros & Cons
1. Toe touch Technology saves that tiny bend of yours while an invigorating foot massage.
2. A relaxing heat therapy
3. Soft Gel-touch technology
4. Easy to operate and use.
1. Can only be used to massage the areas under the feet
2. Cannot adjust height or angle.
3. Cannot adjust pressure or intensity.
4. Absence of remote control system.
Brookstone F4 Shiatsu Massager
Brookstone manufactures some of the best electric foot massagers and the F4 Shiatsu Foot Massager with Heat is a quality massage that this brand offers. This massager consists of two massage styles – a deep kneading massage that calms down the worn-out feet and the air compression massage therapy that gives a heating massage with rhythmic pressure to the feet.
- With 2 massage styles and 3 auto massage modes, the Brookstone Shiatsu foot massager is a trustworthy device that does what it claims.
- The massager is programmable with 2 adjustable intensities
- To make the device easy to carry around, the Brookstone foot massager has an easy to grab handle.
- Measurements – 18.31” x 14.37” x 8.74”. Weight – 9.62lbs.
Pros & Cons
1. The customers can get a soothing massage thanks to the in-built heat technology
2. Mesh linings are very easy to clean which keeps the device healthy to use
3. With the massage modes and heat intensities, you can customize your massage.
1. It has a very high price that reaches $229.99.
2. There isn’t any vibrating feature with the heat therapy.
3. On the higher intensity, the massager can get pretty uncomfortable.
Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
Here comes another electric foot massager machine that can say hello to all feet sizes. I mean, this foot massager machine is highly capable of fitting in all the shoe sizes, no matter how large it is. The ergonomic design with flexible shiatsu massage nodes helps in delivering a full massage from the heel to the toe.
- Experience a deep kneading massage with Shiatsu style of massage with 18 massage nodes to help you relax and provide you with the utmost comfortable and pleasurable experience.
- You even have the rolling type Shiatsu massage with 3 different massage modes. Additionally, the 2 different anti-sliding pads beneath can help in adjusting the height to obtain a stress-free and rejuvenating massage.
- Therapeutic heat treatment can be provided with the 2 optional heat controls fitted in the foot massager. Perfect heat therapy helps to increase circulation throughout the body. Heat treatment also helps in reducing body fatigue along with promoting better sleep at night.
- Multi-purpose and versatile design provided with rotation balls to freely and comfortably massage your back while sitting on a chair.
- You have got a 3-panel control system, which is a simple toe-touch control system. The three varying pressure intensity levels can be set through this easy-to-handle control system and modified according to your personal needs.
- The super-easy washable and removable cover of the massager prevents the dust to accumulate on the massager, plus the cover is detachable and can be washed thoroughly and air-dried.
- Purchase this fascinating foot massager from Amazon for $39.99.
Pros & Cons
1. Easy to operate control panel system.
2. Easy to clean
3. Deep shiatsu roller massage is offered.
4. Affordable price range
5. Intense heat therapy.
6. Highly versatile by providing a full-fledged back massage.
1. Cord length is not sufficient.
2. Limited range of Shiatsu balls.
What do you guys think of this amazing and fascinating list of some of the best electric foot massagers of all time? Well, the major common feature one can notice among all these electric foot massager machines is their capacity to imbibe the heat therapy feature within the massager. Heat therapy is considered one of the best treatments to attain maximum benefits to relieve the feet and the body from extreme foot pain and stress. You guys can consider this in-built heat therapy function to be one of the crucial factors in buying the best electric foot massager. Coming to a few other factors that you need to consider while purchasing an electric foot massager will be listed below.
Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Electric Foot Massager
Shiatsu Foot Massage Therapy
The perfect type of massage therapy to gain tremendous relief from the pain caused due to Plantar fasciitis and Neuropathy. Shiatsu massage involves intense deep-kneading movements which are initially damn painful. The rolling and vibrating massage features also constitute Shiatsu massage therapy. The various pressure and intensity levels work well on the tight knots and tension points in the various muscle areas. A deep kneading shiatsu electric massage is quite useful in relieving the stress and tension of the arches of the feet.
Air Compression Massagers
Air pressure therapy works best for the stimulation of blood flow throughout the body. It improves blood circulation and provision of oxygen to every injured tissue and cell in the body. This helps in relieving the body from the extreme pain and stress the body undergoes daily. Air compression therapy works in two different ways, either manually by pumping, or through electronic inflation with the help of airbags. These methods help in the compression of your feet and calves by squeezing the muscles tight to stimulate blood flow throughout the body.
Heat Therapy Treatment
Heat treatment happens to be an added advantage in terms of providing an effective as well as an efficient foot massage. It increases the level of relaxation in the body while reducing the stiffness and tension in the sore muscles. Nowadays, almost all foot massagers have an in-built heat function wherein, the temperature settings can be modified according to one’s usage. Although most of the foot massagers come with accurate temperature control, some of them are designed to simply provide warmth at a lower intensity level. The heat therapy factor should be on your top priority list while searching for the best electric foot massager.
Treat your extreme foot pain conditions with the specific foot circulation massager machines, which send Electronic Muscle stimulation (EMS) signals to the various parts of the feet. These foot circulation massager machines are ideal for the treatment of your foot pains. They trigger improper blood circulation problems and improve blood flow by triggering the cells and tissues with enough supply of oxygen. The Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) signals work in several ways, like reducing inflammation from the feet. These high-end foot massager machines work to block the pain signals from reaching the brain and hence releasing some happy hormones like Dopamine or Serotonin. Hence, a long session of foot circulation massagers leaves you feeling refreshed and pleasurable.
Foot spas are a type of foot massagers that generally use the Hydrotherapy treatment to relax the feet and the body along with giving a feeling of refreshment. The water in the foot spa helps in softening the dead skin cells and tissues, which in turn helps in softening your entire feet. Foot spas using Hydrotherapy treatment also tend to treat those corns and calluses formed due to excess dead skin cell accumulation on the feet.
What Is a Foot Massage?
In a foot massage, the person needs to press down the sore points in the body by applying light pressure. This helps in stimulating blood circulation in the body. Due to the presence of thousands of nerve endings in your feet, they become an ideal body part for massage therapy because it helps in the relaxation of the entire body. Since it stimulates blood flow throughout the body which helps in rejuvenating the complete body cells.
A foot massage can either be done manually or mechanically using some machines, or it’s a simple foot spa that refreshes you. If you hire a professional massage therapist, you are bound to be completely removed from all your body’s stress and pain in no time. However, if you want to relieve the stress and pain by yourself, you can simply rub and apply pressure in the pressure points and experience positive results.
Different Types of Massages to Make Feet Happy
There are two types of massages that help in the ultimate relaxation of the feet. You have got manual massages and electric massages.
Manual massages involve a tiny roller or a tube-like structure. Over this instrument, you can place your feet and simply roll. Roll your feet properly from the heel to the toe by applying a generous amount of tension to stimulate blood flow throughout the body. The plus point of these massagers is that they are quite handy and portable and can be carried anywhere, anytime. There are quite a few different techniques of manual massagers which can be termed as an ultimate source of relaxation. To name a few – Swedish foot massage, Deep-tissue foot massage, Thai Foot Massage, or Reflexology foot massage.
A modern-day effective tool that does your complete foot massage while you simply sit back and relax is none other than an electric foot massager. In an electric massage, you can adjust the various intensity and pressure levels to suit your preferences. The different massage modes like Shiatsu or vibration mode provide a relaxing and soothing massage. Thus, you can say that stress-free and carefree feet do look quite happy. Isn’t it? The moisturizer can be an added benefit to reflect the super smooth texture of the skin of the feet.
How to Take Care of Your Feet?
- The first and foremost practice for healthy feet is to exercise. You need to be physically active to experience proper blood circulation. Lack of physical activity leads to accumulation of blood causing blood pools and reducing the circulation.
- It is of utmost importance to keep the skin of the feet moisturized and hydrated to stop the spread of cracked heels, calluses, and corn. A good body moisturizer can be used to reduce the accumulation of dead cells that helps take care of any worthless cells.
- A healthy, balanced diet can also help in improving the structure and texture of the skin. The skin can become super soft to touch when you intake a well-balanced set of all the nutrients, proteins, and minerals.
- Apart from all these long-term benefit methods, we have got leg and foot massagers which help in providing ultimate relaxation to those sore and tired feet. They help you relieve the entire stress and pain of the feet after a hectic day at work. You can simply sit back and relax on a chair while the foot massager quietly does its work of soothing and relaxing your feet.
Interesting Facts About Feet
- Feet = numerous bones and muscles. Our feet are made of around 26 bones, 33 joints, 19 muscles, 10 tendons, and 107 ligaments.
- Did you know your feet bones continue to grow until you mature, i.e., until the age of 21 years?
- Toenails grow quite slower than fingernails.
- Are your feet feeling ticklish? Oh, that’s a good sign. And why wouldn’t they feel ticklish when you have about 8000 nerve endings down there producing sensitivity.
- Do you know, women tend to face more foot problems when compared to men. This is because of those plumpy pointy heels they wear all day long.
- It is also seen that the toenails also give you a few indications about your good health or poor health conditions. Different shapes of toes and pits and bases on the surfaces of the toe can indicate different diseases of the body.
Choosing the best electric foot massager simply depends upon the purpose it serves, the durability, design, and most importantly it is your personal choice. Look out for the best electric foot massager to relieve those prevailing ailments if you have any. Or, if you want to target certain parts of your feet like the heels or the toes, we have even listed some special foot massagers which even serve that specific purpose of yours. Or, if you want the foot massager to simply relax your feet after a hectic day, you have got it. Simply conduct your research on the various types of foot massagers, go through the descriptions carefully and order yourself the most desired pampering kit before it goes out of stock.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
A manual foot massager can last up to several years by maintaining proper care of the foot massager. However, an electric foot massager has a limited life span and can last up to certain days or so. Again, this frankly depends upon the brand model and design of the electric foot massagers.
You can use a Shiatsu foot massager about three to four times a week. And every Shiatsu massage session should last for above 20-30 minutes.
Rapid and intense vibrations relieve the body from all the stress and strain they undergo. They also help in the acceleration of Blood Flow throughout the body. Apart from all this, they also help in strengthening the various ligaments and tendon tissues of the muscles of the feet.