Are you bound to prolonged hours of either simply standing or sitting, without any movement of the legs and feet? Or, do you tend to do the complete opposite of it? Like, a tremendous strenuous exercise which means being harsh on your feet? In both cases, your feet are prone to exertion and daily wear and tear. Your feet become tired and sore and this results in extreme pains and aches in those sore feet.
What do you think would help those sore feet of yours to relax and calm down a little? Well, I guess you should opt for an amazing foot massage after a long working day. This will help you relax and soothe the tired and sore feet along which rejuvenation and re-energizing your body and most importantly your feet. Before purchasing a foot massager we recommend you to go and check all the best foot massager rollers below in this article.
- 1 What Are the Best Foot Massager Rollers?
- 1.1 Common Massage Equipments as an Alternative to Rollers
- 1.2 Some Best Foot Massager Rollers
- 1.2.1 Theraflow Dual Foot Massager Roller
- 1.2.2 Trigger Point Nano Foot Roller Massager for Plantar Fasciitis
- 1.2.3 Ryson Foot Roller Massage Ball
- 1.2.4 Theraband Foot Roller
- 1.2.5 Triggerpoint Grid Foam Roller for Exercise
- 1.3 Last Thoughts
- 1.4 Design of the Foot Roller Massager
- 1.5 Benefits of a Foot Roller Massager
- 1.6 Conclusion
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Are the Best Foot Massager Rollers?
A foot roller is a tiny massager that is a great tool for your feet. These massagers are composed of tiny nubs, grubs, or rollers for a deep kneading massage that penetrates into the skin. Foot rollers are small in size, thus making them fit in any tiny space. As these gadgets are highly portable, they can be used in any place. They apply immense pressure on the sore nodes and also improve the reflexology process of the feet. The nubs on the foot roller massager also enhance the circulation of blood, which increases the content of oxygen in the body.
Common Massage Equipments as an Alternative to Rollers
Due North Foot Rubz Massage Ball
This small and simple foot roller is the most portable foot massage roller you will see on this list. Do not let the size fool you, as this device has many benefits associated with it. You can use it on sore areas for maximum effect.
- One of the features of this massage ball is that it helps in stimulating the Acupressure points in the body which helps in improving blood circulation in the body. It helps in recuperation of the various injured cells and tissues of the body.
- As the foot roller is very compact, you can carry it around in your purse wherever you go
- You can also use this device to heal any inflammation or any foot injury
- The compact structure and design of the foot massager ball make it highly portable, and it can easily fit in your bags and purses. So, feel free to carry the massage ball to the office or gym and simply relieve your feet by placing it over the massage ball when they feel stressed out or in pain.
- It has a price point of $5.86 from Amazon.
Oh Ball Premium Massage Ball Roller
Here comes the only foot massage equipment – a foot massage ball roller with handles to provide you with intense relief. A premium brand product that is valued for providing a drug-free therapeutic relief to your sore feet.
- The Oh ball helps in targeting the trigger pints or pressure areas of your feet. This is done through pinpoint accuracy and then the amount of pressure applied can simply be controlled with your hands.
- The small and compact structure makes this massage ball highly portable and easy to carry to the office, or gym, or park.
- The Oh Ball is the only massage ball that is built with 550 lb military paracord to provide you complete control over the massage ball.
- The massage ball comes with custom multi-position handles which completely provide you with the entire control over the massage ball and the amount of pressure applied on the trigger points of the feet.
- This premium massage ball is available in 2 different sizes:
Micro or Small sizes about 2.5 inches for smaller feet.
Large Sizes about 3.5 inches for larger foot sizes.
- The Oh ball massager also effectively works on various other body tissues and organs like hands, legs, arms, fascia, and soft tissues.
- Major benefits of using this massage ball are – It reduces and soothes Plantar fasciitis, improves blood circulation, increases your flexibility along with boosting your immune system.
- You can purchase this amazing foot massage ball from Amazon for $35.
Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers
Okay, this might be quite expensive foot massage equipment but trust me, it is definitely worth the price. One of the major foot massage equipment to treat and cure your flat feet or Plantar fasciitis ailment.
- These Foot wakers are hollow half-spheres made up of good quality plastic material.
- The half-spheres are filled with spikes and knobbles which apply an immense amount of pressure to the feet. This helps in increasing blood circulation in the body.
- You can simply employ these Foot Wakers while watching TV or if you want an increased intensity massage, then stand up on your feet with the Foot Wakers underneath applying a generous amount of pressure to the bottom of the feet.
- You will be surprised to be able to feel the blood gushing upwards and rejuvenating and re-energizing the different body parts and organs.
- This particular foot massage tool helps in increasing the flexibility of the foot, along with increasing muscle strength and tone.
- The equipment even consists of a DVD that displays the various workout that can be performed using these Foot Wakers.
- Purchase these Yamuna Body Rolling Foot Wakers from the Amazon website at $51.07.
Some Best Foot Massager Rollers
Alright, let’s switch on to some of the best foot massager rollers available in the market. These foot roller massagers help in treating one of the most common prevailing ailments, i.e., plantar fasciitis. Apart from this they also help in relieving the stress.
Theraflow Dual Foot Massager Roller
In my opinion, this has to be one of the best foot massager rollers of all time due to the effective output it generates after an intense massage session. Although it is not a high-end product like an electric massager, the immense benefits it provides aren’t any different.
- The surface of this TheraFlow foot massager is sleek and unique that can extract all discomfort from the limbs
- You need to just glide your feet onto the roller, and you can simply experience the sense of relaxation and calmness.
- However, to use the Theraflow dual foot massager roller, sit in a particular angled sitting position to obtain maximum benefits which are at 90 degrees.
- Theraflow dual foot massager roller is composed of Theaceae wood. Due to this material, the structure of the foot massager is evenly polished
- I cannot think of any foot massager with such a simple and elegant design. You simply need to stand over the wooden foot rollers of the wooden food massager and apply some pressure.
- Plus, the sleek and slender design of this Theraflow dual foot massager roller makes it highly portable and easy to carry anywhere and everywhere.
- This massager can be coined as one of the best foot massagers for pain relief. Theraflow foot massager help cure prevailing ailments, enhances mobility and improves flexibility.
Design of Theraflow Dual Foot Massager Roller
- The Theraflow dual foot massager is divided into two separate sections of wooden rollers to easily accommodate almost all foot sizes to the maximum extent.
- In total the massager consists of 10 independently moving rollers (5 on each side) that gives a relieving and relaxing massage.
- Out of those 10 moving rollers, 8 moving rollers are covered with ridges that add pressure in the different trigger points.
- The other 2 moving rollers, (one on each side), consists of almost 24 protruding nubs which help in the application of pressure on the different trigger points.
- These protrusions on the roller act on the target pressure points of the feet, which gives a very similar feeling as undergoing Acupuncture.
- This is one of the best foot massager rollers that you can purchase at a low cost. That is $14.95 from the Amazon Website.
Trigger Point Nano Foot Roller Massager for Plantar Fasciitis
This lightweight and portable foot roller massager is common among athletes who want to relieve the extreme pain in their legs due to overworking. One of the major massager rollers used for treating all the minor pains and aches associated with some prevailing ailments like Plantar fasciitis.
- It is constructed using a thick and dense foam called the EVA foam which has thick rollers. The dense foam surface also helps in changing the travel direction of the nutrients towards the tendons, ligaments, muscles, and bones of the feet and the different body parts.
- A perfect fit for almost all the foot sizes as this trigger point foot roller massager is manufactured in various sizes according to our needs.
- One of the best most likable features of this foot roller massager is its ultra-compact nature and high portability. Since you can simply fit in this foot roller massager in any purse or bag and walk away to a gym or office where you can use it efficiently.
- Simply sit back on a comfortable chair or couch and start rolling your feet over this foot roller massager to target the pressure points to stimulate blood circulation throughout the body.
- The easy to clean and sweat-proof material is an added advantage for this foot roller massager.
- It is available at a rate of $24.99 on the Amazon website.
Ryson Foot Roller Massage Ball
Say goodbye to your foot pain and plantar fasciitis with this amazing combination of a massage roller as well as a spiky ball. Ryson foot roller massage ball comes with this fascinating combination of a roller and a massage ball – both tools are a relief to plantar fasciitis and stimulate the pressure points of the feet promoting blood circulation throughout the body.
- This massager is made from non-chemical, non-toxic, and washable PVC and TPR material.
- The best option for treating and reducing the effects of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Just sit back and roll your feet over this foot massager every day to reduce or cure Plantar Fasciitis disease.
- This massager also provides relief from pain and muscle soreness in the feet by simply melting down the stress molecules.
- Apart from this the Ryson foot roller massager also offers a deep-tissue massage, trigger-point release, and a myofascial massage helps in rejuvenating the body cells and tissues.
- Massage various body parts like the hamstrings, biceps, triceps, Quads, Pectoral, or forearms along with the feet to obtain intense pleasure and relief from extreme pain and stress.
- The rate of this device is $18.99.
Theraband Foot Roller
Thera-Band foot roller massager is a uniquely designed device that has ridges on its surface for a deep-tissue massage. Although this device does not have nubs on its surface, the ridges can get the blood flowing consistently.
- The Theraband foot roller stimulates the pressure points which are the leading causes of the pain in the feet
- Sports enthusiasts often use this foot roller massager to calm down their agitated muscles after an intense workout or game session.
- To use this foot roller massager as a substitute for cold therapy, freeze the roller for a while and then use it. This cold therapy can reduce the inflamed tissues which are the primary cause of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Theraband foot roller massager has a scratch resistant body and also does not cause any scratches on the surface of the floor
- The foot roller massager’s diameter is up to 1.5” which is quite an ideal space for stretching your toes and feet with Plantar fasciitis condition and massage and relax them to the maximum extent.
- This is quite a simple, effective, worthy tool that helps in providing temporary relief from the various prevailing ailments and common diseased conditions.
- You can purchase this foot roller from Amazon at a rate of $13.00.
Triggerpoint Grid Foam Roller for Exercise
One of the best foot massager rollers with a patented design allowing superior durability is none other than this TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller. This is one of the most effective foot roller massagers which is a trusted tool of almost all doctors, massage therapists, and athletic trainers, and professionals to provide complete relaxation and to the extremely painful feet.
- A trigger point is the first company that has patented its foam foot massage roller to provide its customers maximum amount of relief from some extremely painful and stressful conditions.
- The design is such that the foot roller massager is completely hollow in the middle with an enormous density layer on the exterior body of the foam massager which provides a perfect surface to put your feet on and roll.
- This multi-density exterior surface is an ideal surface for releasing knots, loosening tight muscle tissues, and relaxing your feet from the pain caused by various elements.
- The exterior multi-density foam is made up of an EVA foam surface. The interior hollow care of the foot massager can completely withstand some extreme pressure and stress and still maintain its shape and integrity.
- The major benefit of this Trigger Point foot massager roller is that it helps in increasing the metabolic process throughout the body and improves the flexibility of the foot.
- Apart from this, the foot massager roller is highly beneficial in decreasing muscle and joint pain, improving the body’s balance, as well as the mobility or range of motion of the legs and feet.
- Original GRID Measurements: Standard density, 13 x 5.5 inches, 500-pound weight limit.
- You can purchase this amazing foot roller massager from Amazon Website for $39.95. (Quite expensive, isn’t it? But still worth it. *Winks*).
Alright, these were a few of the best foot massager rollers available in the market and on online shopping websites. Choose the foot roller massager that matches your needs the best among the hundreds of foot rollers available today in the market. And simply click on the links to these foot roller massagers shopping websites to buy the product.
Well, these are the best foot massager rollers in the market that has outstanding quality and features. We hope you got the complete information on all these best foot massager rollers.
Design of the Foot Roller Massager
Taking the design aspects into consideration, the foot rollers are long objects which can easily glide on one’s feet. They have acupressure nubs and grubs over their body which applies pressure on the target pressure points while the person rolls their feet over the roller. Most foot massagers are made of the following two materials:
Plastic foot roller massagers
The plastic foot roller massagers are quite flexible and lightweight. These foot rollers are highly portable, and you can carry them to a gym or an office. These foot roller massagers consist of small spikes all over their body which help in providing acupressure relief to the feet by targeting the trigger points on the feet.
Wooden foot roller massagers
A wooden foot roller massager has a simple and basic design, plus it is very convenient to use as well. The wooden foot roller massagers consist of ribbed or raised portions all over their body to give the feel of an Acupressure therapy when you roll your complete foot over the foot roller massager. Generally, these wooden foot rollers are made from a single piece of wood. Nowadays, there are quite a few upgraded versions of these wooden foot rollers which come in various other deluxe designs which are spacious enough to accommodate both legs comfortably.
The idea of using a wooden foot roller massager is to improve the reflexology in a person. This process refers to enhancing the productivity in all the body parts by giving the feet a good massage. According to this study, every part of the body is connected to the feet, and when the nodes on the feet are massaged, the respective body parts are healed.
Benefits of a Foot Roller Massager
You feel relaxed and calm after a great and intense massage session. Don’t you? But, it’s not just the relaxation part that you go for a foot massage, right? Well, you must be knowing there are a lot of several other benefits obtained by a good foot massage by a wooden foot roller massager which ultimately will relieve you from the excess stress and strain. Some major benefits of a foot roller massager are:
Well, the first and foremost feature of wooden foot roller massagers that I find quite appealing is their state of feasibility. No batteries are required. None of those plug-ins too. No cord issues. Just a simple roller that can be held by hand and moved easily from one place to the other. You can simply use it while sitting anywhere and everywhere, either in front of the TV or simply while sitting comfortably in your bed.
Improves Blood Circulation
Feel the pressure on the feet while rolling them over those protrusions on a wooden foot roller massager? Well, that is the main reason for enhancing the circulatory system. The raised nubs or protrusions put significant pressure on the mark points to improve the blood flow to the various body parts and organs.
Helps in Preventing Ankle and Foot Injuries
You can alleviate joint pain or reduce muscle soreness and tension by doing an intense massage. However, when you try to combine the massage therapy session with a few foot and ankle strengthening exercises, then it would be like a cherry on the cake. By doing so, you can prevent future foot and ankle issues and injuries. Additionally, speed up the recovery procedures of any existing injury.
Reduces the Effects of Anxiety and Depression
Scientific studies reveal that some amazing foot massages for people suffering from cancer, or other fatal diseases have provided a few positive results. A foot massage is also intended to relieve the patients or clients from extreme anxiety, depression, or mental trauma and illnesses. It provides them with a calm and soothing feeling after you massage their feet. Also, another study relieved that a basic foot massage or a reflexology technique also proved to be quite useful in lowering anxiety levels in menopausal women.
Decreasing Plantar Fasciitis Ailment
People having Plantar fasciitis suffer from extreme chronic painful conditions. Even after a very mild physical activity, they feel tired, and their feet end up restless. Chronic pain leads to inflammation of the feet or simply damages the plantar fascia. In this case, a regular massage, coupled with some feet strengthening exercises can help the patients in decreasing inflammation and pain along with curing this plantar fasciitis ailment.
Now that you guys got an idea about the multitude of benefits that a foot roller massager can give you, you also need to know about various foot roller massagers available in the market to review and purchase the best one, isn’t it? But before jumping into some of the best foot roller massagers, let’s talk about some foot massage equipment other than rollers which also provide you with similar benefits just like a foot roller massager. And are just used as an alternative to these foot roller massagers.
Foot roller massagers are designed to stimulate and activate the acupressure points on the bottom of the feet. They help relieve the feet along with providing a cure for natural ailments like Plantar fasciitis. We have listed out some of the best foot massager rollers with varying features. Each different massager seems to be unique in its way. Some foot roller massagers are seen to improve blood circulation levels in the body, while a few others treat Plantar fasciitis. You need to conduct research and order the best foot massager rollers that will heal and cure the pain along with being relaxed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Foam rolling is a type of Self- Myofascial release. It is a sort of extraordinary but effective way to keep your feet in good health. You can perform this technique from almost anywhere to everywhere. It requires quite a minimal effort but can have a major impact on the pain and stiffness of the muscle tissues and joints. One of the main beneficial factors of this foam rolling technique is it improves the flow of blood and lymph into the tissues and organs of the body and transports oxygen to different cells to rejuvenate those dying cells and tissues.
You can roll a golf ball or a tennis ball under your feet for about 2-3 minutes after complete and proper stretching. You need to look out for the tender pressure points on your feet and apply a generous amount of pressure.
If you are walking barefoot on sand, then yes. There are chances that your calves will be strengthened when you walk barefoot in the sand. It stretches your feet muscles and toes and gives a great calf workout as well.