One thing we tend to forget as humans are that even our legs happen to work as much as the other body parts and therefore one needs to take good care of your legs. If you think you are sitting and thus your legs do not have any work, then you are wrong. Sometimes it so happens that the blood circulation is improper, or the blood does not reach the tiny toes of your feet while you are sitting. And, here comes the valuable foot and calf massagers, which happen to be the only way to relieve the stress and pain caused due to overworking the tired and sore muscles of the legs.
During the massage, sit comfortably to relieve minimal tension persisting in the leg muscles. Then apply pressure on those points where the soreness and pain are persistent. If you think applying less amount of pressure can also reduce the extreme soreness and pain in your legs, then you are wrong. The application of pressure is simply going to help you relax and relieve the sore and tired muscles of the legs and provide extreme comfort.
- 1 The Best Foot Massager Under 200$
- 1.1 Choose the Best Foot Massager Under $200: Foot Massager Reviews
- 1.1.1 Renpho Foot Massager
- 1.1.2 T.E.N.S Foot Massager With Infrared Heat
- 1.1.3 Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager
- 1.1.4 Homedics Gentle Touch Gel Foot Massager in Grey
- 1.1.5 TruShiatsu™PRO Foot Massager with Heat
- 1.2 Water Bath/Foot Spas
- 1.3 Different Types of Water Baths/ Foot Spas Under $200
- 1.1 Choose the Best Foot Massager Under $200: Foot Massager Reviews
- 2 Importance of Leg Health in Our Daily Lives
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The Best Foot Massager Under 200$
An amazing leg massage regulates proper blood flow, which reduces the constant muscle cramps. The Best Foot Massager under $200 features the best foot massage products. Additionally, we have also incorporated the best water bath products for the feet that are worth the money.
Choose the Best Foot Massager Under $200: Foot Massager Reviews
For a troubled and sore foot, you need the best quality foot massagers. In the previous article “best foot massager under $200”, I listed the reasonable foot massagers under $100, but now let’s double the amount and feature the best foot massager under $200 for you. This is because you are going to get a few extra features, a good shelf life, and a better product than what you got at a lower budget rate. Here are a few products from which you can choose the best foot massager under $200
Renpho Foot Massager
Well here comes the best foot massager under $200 that is not too expensive yet high-end to ease all the pain and stress that the feet are suffering from.
- This machine consists of 3 kneading and 3 squeezing intensities which can be changed based on your personal preference.
- This massager is a complete package and consists of a rolling stick, rotation ball, heating equipment and offers a deep Shiatsu foot massage.
- An additional plus point of this massage is that it consists of a washable cloth that can be cleaned, washed, and dried before your next foot massage session.
- This massager fits in all the foot sizes up to 12.
- With the sleek model design, it can prove to be a very useful and ideal gift to any office-goer to help him be comfortable and relieved from any foot pain in the office.
- Buy this massager off Amazon at just $139.99.
T.E.N.S Foot Massager With Infrared Heat
The Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Massager is our second-best massager under $200. Placing your foot on this device will send a stream of electrical vibrations which can provide temporary relief from any major pains.
- To relax your troubled feet from all that extensive pressure they went through the entire day, this best foot massager under $200 is your best bet.
- The Far Infrared Radiations used in this device generates a sequence of electric signals which travel through the entire foot to relieve the feet.
- This device has a solid built which has self-adhesive massage pads.
- To use this foot massager, gently place both your feet on the given foot positions and turn on the device with the help of a wireless remote.
- There are 25 heat intensities that can be adjusted based on your needs.
- Not only can you use this device for your feet, but also the legs, arms, and back.
- This item costs $179.99.
Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager
Looking for a professional foot massage every day but do not have enough time to go to the salon? Why don’t you try this astonishing Shiatsu Kneading and Rolling Foot Massager? This shiatsu foot massager under $200 is the best alternative to a professional salon massage.
- The sharper image shiatsu foot massager comes with 4 massage modes.
- These modes provide a deep massage to all the major components of the foot which are the sole, toes and arch
- The massage modes are both Kneading and Rolling Shiatsu foot massage which can be operated in any rotation and speed making it the best foot massager under $200
- The cost of this massager is $189.99.
Homedics Gentle Touch Gel Foot Massager in Grey
As best foot massager under $200 infused with Gel-like technology on its surface to give a warming/heating effect to the feet is the Homedics foot massager. Your sensitive feet will love you for this massager.
- All Homedics foot massagers are operated with toe-touch technology, and this massager isn’t any different. With just a single tap on the power button, you can get the device started.
- If you need a heating effect along with the vibrating massage, then press the power button again to start the heat control.
- As the device operates with just a click and has the most basic controls, you do not have to worry about losing the remote
- It is available at a rate of $148.99 on the Bed Bath & Beyond Website.
- As this device is one of the best foot warmer and massager under $200, it has multiple uses and a convenient battery option.
TruShiatsu™PRO Foot Massager with Heat
Trumedic foot massager is the best foot massager under $200 that gives a fascinating experience to anyone who uses this device. For less than $200, give yourself a salon-like treatment at home or anywhere else. Once you read the Trumedic foot massager review and test the device for yourself, you’ll understand that this foot massager is one of a kind.
- Give your tired feet a break from the regular activity with the Trumedic foot massager.
- This sturdy professional foot massager applies pressure on all the nodes of the feet and gives a premium quality massage.
- As trumedic foot massagers use the principles of a shiatsu massage, this device uses rollers, airbags and heat therapy collectively to give you an effective massage.
- The heat therapy does not pool the blood in one particular spot but transports it to other areas of the legs. Heat therapy is also useful in strengthening the bones and smoothens the dry skin of the feet.
Design and Technology
- This massager uses the reflexology rollers along with air compression bags that provides enough pressure to the feet to loosen and stretch the joints and muscles. This trumedic foot massager is customizable with 3 pressure intensities. You can personalize your massage by setting up the therapy sessions.
- For a vibrating massage with heat, you can make use of the optional heat therapy with just a slight touch
- To use this trumedic foot massager, place your feet comfortably on the inserts and start the device on a low setting. The trumedic foot massager can also be used by people who have considerably large feet.
- The massage inserts have padded bottoms that are slip-resistant, which are highly useful for a non-stop, steady foot massage. This massager is specially built for people with foot concerns like Arthiritis and Plantar Fasciitis, making it one of the best foot massager under $200.
- This foot massager is for $179.94 on the Trumedics website.
There you go. You have a brief list of the best foot massage equipment under $200. All these foot massagers relax and relieve your feet from extreme pain and stress. Additionally, they also relieve muscle tension and sore muscles of the feet. Apart from this, they also strengthen the muscles and prevent foot and ankle injuries.
Water Bath/Foot Spas
We hope you found your pick from the best foot massager under $200 list. Let’s now move on to a different set of equipment that plays a similar role of providing your feet with utmost relaxation and comfort but through a slightly different technique. I am talking about the modern foot massager baths/ water baths, wherein you soak your feet to relax, soothe, and refresh them. A Water Bath or Foot spa is an effective remedy to cure the immense pain that your feet undergo every day.
Water baths are a piece of great equipment through which you can enhance the reflexology of your feet as healthy feet promote a healthy body. There are so many benefits associated with Water baths which are described in detail below:
Benefits of a Water Bath/ Foot Spa
- The main idea of giving yourself a foot spa is to reduce the burden in the feet with the help of the air bubble and heating technology. A foot spa can restore the energy in your feet with its heating and vibrating effects.
- The heating effects also builds up the muscles and regenerates the tissues, which increases the mobility in the feet. Blood circulation is also improved.
- The ankle and foot injuries are minimized and pain caused due to such injuries is also reduced
- A foot spa can also promote better sleep as the heating and vibrating effect release the tension and relaxes the body. Anyone who suffers from insomnia can use this massager frequently to have a better sleep at night.
- Foot spa also decreases the high blood pressure levels, which calms the body and reduces anxiety and depression
- Regular foot spa sessions softens the rough and hard skin on the feet and exfoliates them. This feature can clean the feet well and also reduces the occurrence of callouses and hard skin.
An amazing foot spa at regular intervals can eliminate all the toxins in the body and keep your feet healthy. Even if you do not look for therapeutic benefits, a foot spa can regenerate the tissues which have become exhausted due to excessive work.
Different Types of Water Baths/ Foot Spas Under $200
Homedics Bubble Spa Elite Footbath, 2-in-1 Removable Pedicure Center
The HoMedics bubble foot spa session is what you need after a tiring day at work. Bring your feet back to life with this rejuvenating foot bath that relieves all the built-up tension in your muscles.
- What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a water spa? Yes, it is the steaming hot water. With the advanced heating technology, this water bath can heat up the water within a few seconds and you don’t even have to wait for long. This machine also maintains a consistent temperature through the entire session without you having to make constant adjustments.
- This little water spa has its own pedicure tools which are a brush for effectively cleaning the fee and a pumice stone for exfoliation
- The HoMedics foot spa bath brings convenience to a whole new level with its toe-touch technology.
- The entire design of the foot bath is built to fit the largest feet possible. All the controls are mounted onto the device which can be operated just by using your feet.
- This top-tier product is worth just $44.99 and is the most practical solution to all foot issues as it calms down the soaring pains in your feet through the effectively placed water jets.
Kendall Foot Spa Massager
The Kendall foot spa massager is another benefactor that rejuvenates all the limp foot muscles by providing powerful vibrations with massage rollers.
- The massage modes in this foot bath promotes effective blood circulation throughout the entire body
- The PTC heating semiconductor present in this Kendall foot spa massager heats up the water quickly and also maintain a consistent temperature.
- This spa machine facilitates protection against any electricity leakages, thereby making it one of the safest water bath machines ever.
- The massage rollers present on this device can additionally provide a better massage to your feet while increasing the metabolism.
- With a price point of just $56.98, this little foot bath massager can be the best gift you can give to anyone.
Max Kare Foot Spa/ Bath Massager
This multifunctional foot spa machine is another addition to this amazing list of the best foot spas under $200. Here is a multifunctional foot spa at $64.99 which not just provides an impressive massage but is also provides an amazing foot spa to freshen up your feet.
- It features a temperature control system which can warm up the water pretty gently and maintains a specific temperature which lasts for an entire session
- The Max Kare foot spa machine calms down the stiff muscles in your feet by using the massage rollers. These massage rollers are removable which provides an intense deep tissue massage which can rejuvenate your skin cells.
- This foot spa machine has a unique design which can accommodate feet of any size. To use this foot spa machine, you just need a splash of water along with some essential oils and bath salts which calms down your nerves and sore muscles.
Alright, these are some of the best foot massager spas available in the market. Simply rest your tired and sore feet to revive and re-energize your feet. This also helps to pump up your body, in addition to refreshing the tired sole.
Importance of Leg Health in Our Daily Lives
As soon as the body reaches 30, many people tend to develop foot illnesses due to prolonged exposure to hectic activities which burden the feet in the most drastic way possible. Once you reach that specific age, you are prone to injuries in your legs as the density in the bones is decreased. This is exactly why doctors recommend everyday stretches, exercises, and even regular foot spas to maintain proper hygiene. To maintain proper health, here are a few ways that might help:
Tips For Maintaining Healthy Legs and Feet
- As you might have already guessed, the major aspect that leads to improper health is the lack of having a balanced diet alongside stretches and exercise.
- To regulate the amount of blood flow in the body, you need to keep moving by taking short walks. Sitting in a single position the entire day can make your muscles go limp even if you take a small walk. To prevent this, you should do some basic cardio or just a simple walk in frequent intervals of time. Also remember that shoes that have the right fit are also a necessity.
- You also need to look after your skin which is very important. Use a good bathing gel instead of soaps as soaps have the tendency to wipe out the natural oils completely which can cause dryness in your skin. Once you have showered, take a good amount of moisturizing lotion and apply it evenly to hydrate and nourish the skin.
Scientific Benefits of Foot Massages
Improves Blood Circulation
Many people face chronic illness in certain parts of their body due to sitting around all day not moving a single muscle. The major cause of such illness is improper blood flow. Any organ that does not receive sufficient blood flow tends to become sensitive to injuries. To access all the vital nutrients present in the blood, you need to increase the movement in your entire body. By applying certain types of pressure to the body, you can become more productive as your overall health significantly improves.
Encourages Lymphatic Drainage
Our body has a lymphatic drainage system that removes all the impurities from our bodies. In certain cases, the lymph fluid accumulates in a single place and forms a pool full of toxins in certain areas of our body such as the face, arms, legs, feet, etc. This pool of lymph causes major swelling which becomes difficult to endure after a certain period. To extract the lymph fluid from the body, you need to keep massaging certain areas of your body to drain all the impurities.
Another major cause of illnesses is improper posture, which has a drastic impact on not only the overall look of a person but can also lead to illnesses such as extreme back pain, hunched shoulders, etc. To improve your posture, you need to constantly give yourself a good massage along with some stretches that can tighten all the loose skin.
Reduces Stress and Pain
Our legs are the prime sources that carry the entire weight of the body. Due to constant strenuous activities, they have to undergo enormous pressure which can be weary with the passage of time. To recuperate those tender muscles, a thorough and efficient foot massage is a must-have. You need to apply an ample amount of pressure on those specific joints which are the prime sources of stress.
Foot massagers and foot spas or water baths, all these types of equipment, are meant to be used if you are in for a few minutes of comfort. You can check out the different massagers present in the market, and look out for the best-featured one which also fits your budget. Buying a foot massager will be a lifetime investment as it saves you from spending huge bucks at the salon. Hence, it is smart to choose the best foot massager under $200 that perfectly suits your purpose of use and is in accordance with your budget as well.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
You need to protect your skin before a foot spa. Do not shave, wax, or apply hair removals creams during those 24 hours of getting a foot spa treatment. You should not get a foot spa in case you have open cuts, wounds, and injuries.
You need to leave your feet for about 10-15 minutes in a water bath until they are completely soaked and relaxed.
You can add a bit of Epsom Salt to the water bath. This helps in removing the dead skin cells and acts in softening the skin of the feet.