Feet play an important role as they are the sole bearers of your entire body weight and thus need a special form of pampering routine. Treat them with some high-quality products like foot massagers, moisturizing soaps, and lotions available in the market to keep them soft and gentle and relieve the excess pain. Before listing the best foot massager under $500, let us take a look at what kinds are available.
Coming to the foot massagers, you have got plenty of them in the market. In fact, innumerable brands are selling their foot massagers at different prices with different in-built features. And I am sure, every one of you must be totally confused as to which brand to opt for, or what ranged foot massager should you buy that will curb all your feet problems. First, let me say that you need to analyze your purpose of using a foot massager. Some of these highly advanced foot massagers literally provide you with everything.
I mean, the different massage technologies like heat and vibration therapy, or deep-kneading shiatsu massage. Additionally, they also function according to your needs and tolerance levels. The option to set the intensity levels, the heat temperatures, and adjusting the position of the massager chair according to your own comfort is always possible. These types of massagers happen to be the cream of the crop and are listed below in this article. You can feel free to check out the amazing features offered by these astonishing massagers and go on for purchasing the one that best suits your purpose.
- 1 What are the Best Foot Massager under $500?
- 1.0.1 Naipo Foot and Calf Massager:
- 1.0.2 Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager Machine:
- 1.0.3 HoMedics® Shiatsu Recline Massaging Chaise Lounger in Grey:
- 1.0.4 Cloud Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
- 1.0.5 Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
- 1.0.6 Human Touch Reflex Swing Pro Foot, Calf, and Thigh Massager:
- 2 Massage therapy for different body parts:
- 3 Conclusion:
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What are the Best Foot Massager under $500?
Naipo Foot and Calf Massager:
This bulky yet lightweight gadget is a result of the fusion of both modern and traditional practices which are directed towards healing feet problems. Naipo foot and calf massager is the ultimate device that can get have a major positive impact on your ailments.
- This luxury device, i.e., Naipo 2-in-1 foot massager is the best foot massager under $500 for a variety of reasons and benefits
- It has a foldable pattern which allows the device to be folded for easy handling. TO use it as a leg massage, you can unfold the device and place your legs into the compartments
- This multifunctional device has so many features which can give you a vigorous massage. It has 3 functions which are Shiatsu Rolling, Heat Function and Air Compression. The rolling function gives a rolling massage which is highly beneficial for the strain in the feet. The heat therapy has the maximum temperature of 112 degree Fahrenheit. Then comes the air compression therapy in which the airbags apply pressure to the legs in a specific rhythm
- All the massage modes have 3 basic intensity levels
- There’s an auto shut off function shuts down the device after 15 minutes of use
- The internal foot covering is detachable, which means that you can frequently wash the coverings to keep the device clean.
Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager Machine:
Another competitor in the best foot massager under $500 list is the Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager which promotes recovery in your legs and feet.
- This special device uses the Figure Eight technology and the CirQlation technology to regulate proper functioning of the body
- With all due thanks to these futuristic technologies, this foot and calf massager promotes good health and speeds up the healing and recovery process. These technologies massage the feet and the legs in a figure-eight motion which clears out the toxins present in the body and paves the way towards a healthy lifestyle.
- This de-stress device offers a penetrating shiatsu massage and heat therapy to improve the reflexology process.
- The base of this device can fit in men’s size 12. This is something you need to make a note of before buying the device. Additionally, there are two intensities for adjusting the pressure.
- To use this foot and calf massager, start off by using the minimum pressure and setting to make yourself comfortable and then move on to the higher intensities
- This amazing foot and calf massage is also great from the hygienic standpoint as you can wash the inner covers for the next session
Dimensions: 19 x 18 x 18 inches
Weight: 25 pounds.
HoMedics® Shiatsu Recline Massaging Chaise Lounger in Grey:
How about experiencing the effects of a relaxing shiatsu massage in a comfortable and cozy reclining chair? This stylish HoMedics® Shiatsu Recline Massaging Chaise Lounger portrays a classy design that will also go extremely well with any sort of home decor.
- With an in-built masseuse functional technology, this massage lounger helps in getting instant relief from aching knots and tense muscles.
- What is interesting is that this massage lounger offers 4 comfortable positions along the various massage zones in order to give the back instant relief. In fact, When you lie down against these massage zones, you will have complete comfort.
- Additionally, the heat function comes into the picture with this Massage lounger providing soothing relief from extreme stress and pain by intense heat therapy.
- You have got 3 different back massage zones along with a programmed controller to help you relax and relieve yourself completely. Plus, the lounger with an automatic program controller helps in adjusting and controlling the intensity levels while simply lying back on the relaxing massage chair.
- Made up of polyester fabric, this massage lounger gives you a complete 15-minute relaxation while simply lying down on the chair.
- This massage lounger provides you with two different types of massages. One being a deep-kneading shiatsu massage for your neck and shoulders. The other is soothing shiatsu massage for the complete back along the different massage zones.
- Adjust your sitting or lying down positions by simply adjusting the back of the massage lounger so that you can relax a lot more comfortably.
- A crazy modern-styled piece in gray that will fit in anywhere in your house and will also blend in with the vibe and decor of the house.
Dimensions: 34.3″ L x 20.5″ W x 10.2″ H.
Cloud Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
Searching for a massager that reaches up to your calves? This is the right place. This particular best foot massager under $500 was rated as one of the best shiatsu foot massagers. Cloud shiatsu is equipped with the latest features which make Cloud Shiatsu the best foot massager under $500. It constitutes 5 massage modes which are rolling massage, compression therapy, sway function, quiet mode, and heat therapy. All these modes are unique in their own way but have the same intention of comforting the feet.
A Little More About This Foot Massager Machine
This Cloud foot massager is one of the best foot massagers to remove any pain and treat Plantar Fasciitis. Another important feature that makes this device one of the best foot and calf massagers is that it consists of an adjustable base which helps in providing comfort to the ankles and calves as well when you change the position. Additionally, the 3 intensity levels ranging from low to medium to high can give a massage experience like no other. The best part is that this massager clears the lymphatic drainage system from the calves and the feet, keeping the body well-functioning and healthy.
Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 17.7 inches
Weight: 22 pounds.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine:
Want to relieve stress from your feet, ankles, calves, heels, as well as legs? Do you want to alleviate discomfort from Plantar fasciitis, Neuropathy, as well as Diabetes? Plus your budget is under $500? We think we have found you the best foot massager under $500 to help you out with these numerous problems. Have a look at the amazing features of this Miko Shiatsu foot massager machine.
- This Miko shiatsu foot massager is an electric foot massager that provides a deep kneading shiatsu massage in order to improve your blood circulation that will in turn help in reducing swelling, inflammation, and also helps in muscle recovery.
- Exclusive design that promotes stress relief from literally all parts of the legs and feet like ankles, calves. Along with reliving the extreme pain caused due to Plantar fasciitis, Neuropathy, and Diabetics. Additionally, this massager is also provided with a wireless remote using which you can easily adjust and control the various settings without having to even bend down a little.
- This best foot massager under $500 is also provided with 5 varying pressure intensities to choose from. There are 3 different massage modes, like vibrating, heat therapy, and deep-kneading shiatsu massage top chose from to provide you with a massage spa type of experience at home.
- The in-built heat therapy provides you with a high temperature of 120°F that will immediately melt and soothe those tense areas and muscles of the heat providing amazing relief through the extraordinary art of shiatsu massage therapy.
- With 40 deep massage nodes, this Miko shiatsu foot massager will definitely improve your blood circulation rejuvenate your legs and feet like never before.
- Start with the lowest intensity levels initially to get used to the heat and vibrations, and later on, you can keep increasing to different intensity levels for longer time periods as you will be able to tolerate the intense vibrations.
Dimensions: 22.5 x 18 x 11 inches
Weight: 25.1 pounds
Human Touch Reflex Swing Pro Foot, Calf, and Thigh Massager:
Here comes another best foot massager under $500 that helps to improve your blood circulation, rejuvenate muscles of the feet and legs, as well as help in quick recovery of the over-stressed feet after intense long hours of standing in a single position. A convenient massage tool that helps in providing you with quick relief from different pains caused due to Plantar fasciitis or Fibromyalgia. Other interesting features possessed by this impressive foot and calf massager are:
- First and foremost, this best foot massager under $500 comes with a patented Figure-Eight Technology that takes care of massaging the feet and calves in an upward motion. Apart from this, this Figure-Eight technology provides a wave-like pattern to optimize blood circulation for the entire feet and legs that helps in improving the health and vitality of the different body parts.
- Additionally, the advanced CirQualtion motion technology along with the intense vibrating massage rollers helps in providing a deep-shiatsu penetrating massage, just like any other professional massage therapist. Hence, instead of wasting money on the constant runs to the therapist, you can simply invest once in a good foot massager like this, and relieve your pain and stress at your own convenience.
- An additional feature of this foot massager machine is the Full Motion Swing Arm. Well, this foot massager is provided with fully adjustable arms that have the function of moving right from the lower portion of the ankles to the upper portion of the calves that helps in providing extreme relief to all the main massage target points. It gives you five comfortable positions that help in relieving each specific body part.
- Comes with a Warm-Air Technology that helps the heat penetrate inside the muscles to provide instant relief.
- The easy-to-clean option by simply removing the inner sleeve and cleaning and drying it. Along with easy to use and handle features makes this the best foot massager under $500.
Dimensions:19.5 x 15 x 17.25 inches
Weight: 22 pounds.
A little more on this Product
There you go. These were some of the best foot massagers under $500 that are easily available in the market. These foot massagers are provided with some amazing features like heat, vibration technology, and various pressure intensity levels that help you relieve your stress and pain. Apart from our feet, it is important that we also take care of our body parts like the neck, back, fingers, and legs that also need to be efficiently taken care of.
Massage therapy for different body parts:
In fact, a full body massage happens to be the most therapeutic and relaxing activity after a long hectic day. Most of these important body parts do not get enough attention and need to be treated to get rid of everyday body pains. Try working on them, massage these different body parts at home, and then you can feel the difference! Some important body parts that are in dire need of extreme care and intense massage therapy are:
Every day, the 9-5 shift definitely works up your brain and you feel very tired when the shift ends. Isn’t it true? Well, if you try to massage your head, especially the crown of your head, you can ultimately feel a pleasant sensation or a pleasant feeling that is basically because of the immense relaxation provided due to the constant touch and pressure applied by the fingers. It also helps in improving your blood circulation through the brain as well as other body parts. Additionally, a good massage therapy of the head, forehead, and skull helps in improving sleep quality along with eliminating bad mood and tension.
Face massages? They might be just for skin strengthening. Well, not true. I mean, of course, they tighten the skin that makes your skin glow and look younger. Additionally, these face massages also relax and alleviate yourself by alleviating daily fatigue and tensions.
Massaging the fingertips happens to be the most crucial factor among people who spend hours and days typing. These tiny body parts are often ignored and only when extreme pain arises, one tends to massage or relax their fingertips. You must be aware that your fingertips are filled with thousands of nerve endings that need to be relaxed by a good and re-energizing massage. Although, one of the toughest parts of the body happens to be our fingertips, yet they are quite sensitive and need immense attention and care.
Neck and Shoulders:
Sitting straight in front of the desktop for 10 straight hours is definitely not an easy job. The majorly affected body parts in this situation happen to be your neck and shoulders. Sometimes your neck and shoulder muscles get jammed or tighten up due to the stiff position with no proper movement due to sitting for long hours in a single position. You need to relax these muscles by applying pressure on the acupressure points on the shoulders. By applying pressure, you will notice an increase in blood flow in these body parts. Additionally, one can also reduce the stiffness and tension in the nerves and muscles of the neck, along with curing a few stress-related problems.
Your back happens to be the backbone of your entire body’s frame. All around the world, there are innumerable complaints about back pain. Many working muscles are situated in your back, that happen to make up your entire body’s structure. Hence, take good care of your back muscles to maintain a fit and healthy body. Massage your back using basic massage strokes like kneading, sliding, gliding, or rhythmic tapping. This will help in reducing the muscle stiffness along with completely relaxing your back and improving blood circulation along with muscle function.
A full body massage is the most relaxing and healing therapy. It helps you in improving muscle health, strengthening the muscles, and removing the stiffness and knots in the muscles. One of the most important body parts that are in dire need of attention happens to be your feet, which solely bear the entire weight of your body. And instead of running to the massage therapist sometimes to relax your feet from the stress and pain, you can invest that money in buying a good foot massager that will serve you and help you in reducing your stress and pain for literally a lifetime (maybe), and at your own convenience.
The best foot massager under $500 article covers a lot of products that have been listed here, which is definitely worth giving a shot. You need to simply check out the amazing features of each massager and then decide which massager is the best that serves your purpose as well as fits in your budget. So, go ahead, conduct your own research and simply relieve and relax with one of the best foot massagers available in the market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
According to traditional Chinese Medicine, there are several pressure points present at the bottom of your feet, that are related to the different parts of the body. When pressure is applied to these various pressure points, it helps in improving the health benefits of the body. Like, it helps to promote sleep, reduces stress, and improves blood circulation throughout the body.
According to some scientific studies, there is a wide range of emotions present in our feet like Nervousness, anger, stress, anxiety, fear, or joy, and happiness. And hence, due to its stimulation, one happens to portrays various mood swings.