When individuals start suffering from muscle weakness, or arthritis, or inflammation or swelling in different body parts, do you go for applying heat packs, or ice packs to the injured or sore area? What does it actually do? Does this hot and cold therapy cure the intense injury? Or does it help in the faster recovery of the wound? Well, hot and cold therapies help alleviate the extreme discomfort and stress caused near the injured tissues or muscle areas. It is required that there is some awareness of which type of therapy can be utilized for which type of injury. Let’s talk about the best foot massager with heat. In turn, we will also discuss heat therapy and how it assists us in lowering the discomfort that you might face every day.
- 1 The Best Foot Massager With Heat
- 1.1 The Best Foot Massagers With Heat Therapy System
- 1.1.1 Belmint Heated Deep-kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 1.1.2 Naipo Foot Massager With Kneading and Heat
- 1.1.3 Nekteck Foot Massager Machine With Heat
- 1.1.4 Homedics Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 1.1.5 Snailax Foot Massager With 3 Levels Air Compression & Shiatsu
- 1.1.6 Trumedic Foot Massager With Heat Is-4000
- 1.1.7 Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 1.1.8 Sharper Image T.e.n.s Foot Massager With Infrared Heat
- 1.1.9 Renpho Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
- 1.1.10 Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
- 1.2 What is Heat Therapy?
- 1.3 Heat Therapy! But for How Long?
- 1.4 What is Cold Therapy?
- 1.5 Ways to Practice Cold Therapy
- 1.6 Benefits of Heat Therapy and Cold Therapy
- 1.7 Sharper Image Shiatsu Cold or Hot Therapy Foot Massager
- 1.8 Conclusion
- 1.1 The Best Foot Massagers With Heat Therapy System
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The Best Foot Massager With Heat
There are a few types of heat therapy treatments. A few wonderful heated massagers do an impressive work of alleviating the pain and stress from your feet. These distinct devices are basically electric foot massagers with an additional feature of an in-built heat therapy system. Here is a list of massagers and along the way, let’s hope to find the best foot massager with heat.
The Best Foot Massagers With Heat Therapy System
Belmint Heated Deep-kneading Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Product Dimensions – 15.3 x 13.5 x 5” (Folded Size)
- Product Weight – 7lbs
- Price – $69.99 (Sale Price)
The Shiatsu foot massager is an incredible gadget for heat therapy. This is the best foot massager with heat therapy. It not only relaxes and reduces your pain but treats a few prevailing ailments like Plantar fasciitis.
- When you look at this device, you can see 6 massager heads and 18 rotation massager nodes which gives you a powerful Shiatsu massage that leaves a great impact on the body.
- The heat therapy that this device provides has the maximum impact on your feet
- It consists of adjustable foot angles and easy-to-operate control panels which provide a make this electric foot massager easy to use along with providing maximum comfort.
- Well, what’s even more fascinating is that this device shuts down after continuously running for 15 minutes. Not only does this feature reduce power consumption, but also lets you sleep peacefully if you have dozed off during the massage.
Naipo Foot Massager With Kneading and Heat
- Product Dimensions – 15.35 x 13.89 x 5.98 inches
- Product Weight – 7.17 pounds
- Price – $69.99
This is the best foot massager with heat functions, providing you with some Shiatsu massage style benefits. This foot massager is provided with 18 deep-kneading nodes that trigger the acupressure points of the feet. It helps alleviate all the muscle stress and tension. The heated shiatsu foot massager has got a heat temperature setting which varies from 40-45C. This brings all the stressed-out muscles in the feet back to life.
What Makes It The Best Foot Massager With Heat Therapy Function?
- This foot massager is definitely a savior from all the chronic ailments, nerve pain, and Plantar Fasciitis caused due to long-standing hours on the feet. It provides instant relief to the feet.
- The specially designed 18 massage nodes help in removing the cramps of the muscle by targeting the acupuncture points on the feet.
- The in-built optional heat therapy function provides the feet with some great relaxing massage in order to relieve them from extremely painful and fatigued conditions.
- It comes with an automatic shut-off system. The machine shuts after 15 mins automatically, so you need not worry about forgetting to switch it off if you are running late.
- This foot massager is designed to accommodate enlarged and huge feet sizes also.
- Last but not the least, it has got the easiest mode of the operation with a single button heat control so that you need not bend down at all. Touch this one-button control system, in order to switch on/off the massager
- You can rest your feet with this wonderful heated foot massager anywhere anytime even while simply lying on the couch, or watch TV, or reading a book.
Nekteck Foot Massager Machine With Heat
- The Product Dimensions: 18.2 x 16.8 x 11.8 inches
- Product Weight: 10.95 pounds
- Product Price: $99.99
Nektek is another device that is known as the best foot massager with heat. This multifunctional foot massage machine provides an upgraded Shiatsu style of massage. Experience some Deep-kneading and Air Compression Therapy along with Infrared heat technology to soothe your feet muscles along with providing them relief from extreme stress and strain.
- This massager is specially built to be used as an under desk foot massager with a total of 6 massage heads and 18 massage nodes
- This best foot massager with heat has two independent rolling heads. These rolling heads contain small tiny massage nodes which can trigger blood circulation in the sore points of the feet.
- This device can be called as the best rated heated foot massager as it has the ability to give you a personalized massage with its 3 varying intensities.
- As the device is resistant to excessive heat, it is considered safe to use. Additionally, the in-built heat system can be activated with just a tap on the Heat button. The heating pads traps the feet into the massager so that the feet can get enough heat. The heat function can make the device reach up to 45 degree. In case your feet feel sensitive or start sweating, you can manually turn off the device.
- Use the ergonomic handle to carry the foot massager along with you whatever you go. As it is highly portable, it can conveniently be placed anywhere. You can also adjust the height of the device, as the base of the foot massager is made adjustable. Furthermore, the foot chambers are quite large, so anyone with large feet can use it.
Homedics Triple Action Shiatsu Foot Massager
- The Product Dimensions – 14.5 x 13.5 x 4.5 inches
- Product Weight – 6.8 pounds
- Product Price – $49.99
All the large foot size people need to check out this best foot massager with heat therapy by Homedics. The Homedics Triple Action Shiatsu foot massager is suitable for all sizes and has the following properties.
- This HoMedics triple-action shiatsu foot massager gives a deep-kneading massage along with a rolling and circular massage.
- It regenerates the growth of stronger tissues in the body through a powerful massage.
- With the built-in heat function, the heat reaches the inner layers of the skin thereby giving a soothing effect along with expanding the density in the bones.
- The 18 massage nodes give a circular deep-kneading professional massage which starts from the tip of the toes and reach the heel
- The Homedics Triple Action Foot massager removes spams, inflammation, stiffness and other kinds of foot conditions.
- The compact design and lightweight factor makes it highly portable.
- This best rated heated foot massager has a mesh covering on its surface which keeps the device clean and dry.
- the only disadvantage associated with the Homedics foot massager is that it cannot be adjusted according to the size of your feet.
Snailax Foot Massager With 3 Levels Air Compression & Shiatsu
- Product Dimensions: 17.75 x 17 x 12.5 inches
- Product Weight – 12.6 pounds.
- Price – $94.99
Relax your feet with an amazing combination of multiple methods of massage styles to maximize the pros of any relaxation you can obtain from a soothing foot massage. Snailax foot massager is the best foot massager with heat as it effectively shares immense relief to the pain caused due to Plantar fasciitis ailment.
- Simply lay back on your comfortable couch and insert your feet into this warm and comfortable Snailax Foot massager machine.
- This best foot massager with heat is designed with wonderful combination of rolling, Shiatsu with rotating balls, air compression, and impressive heat therapy to relax and soothe your sore and tired feet muscles.
- You have 3 Auto massage modes that tend to mix Air compression therapy and rolling Shiatsu massage therapy in multiple ways in order to provide the maximum amount of relaxation and pain relief to the sore muscles of the feet.
- The shiatsu foot rollers target the pressure points on the feet
- You can personalize your massage experience with this changeable range of intensity settings. You have three intensity levels that can be changed according to your tolerance capacity.
- Coming to the feature that makes this device the best rated heated foot massager is the provision of optional heat therapy treatment. The heat therapy allows the feet to be warm and helps in relaxing the tired feet muscles. Heat treatment can also help in improving blood circulation throughout the body. In addition to reducing body fatigue as well as insomnia.
- Highly portable machine due to its sleek design and lightweight nature. You can easily carry it to your office, sneak it under your desk to prevent your feet from being sore.
- The removable and washable material makes this Snailax foot massager a very hygienic machine that is quite easy to operate.
- You also have the control panel settings which can be operated and controlled by a simple toe-touch method.
Trumedic Foot Massager With Heat Is-4000
- Product Dimensions: 45.72 x 45.72 x 30.48 cm
- Product Weight: 14.5 pounds
- Price: $199.97
Revitalize your feet with the best foot massager with heat by Trumedic which alleviates all the soreness and tiredness from your feet. Forget all your stress and simply calm yourself down with an astonishing combination of airbag compression therapy along with rolling Shiatsu massage balls which are bound to give you an engrossing and engaging massage therapy.
- Customize your own massage experience with three different massage modes and three different intensity levels ranging from mild too intense to choose from.
- The three different massage modes help in relaxing different parts of your feet including the ankles, heels, and calves.
- This best foot massager with heat provides an intense heat therapy treatment to soothe your sore and tired feet. Heat therapy acts on the acupressure points of the feet in order to improve blood circulation in the entire body. With a combination of air compression and Shiatsu rollers, this heat treatment proves to be an excellent source of relaxation.
- Heat therapy treatment also energizes and relieves most of the stress.
- Trumedics Foot massager comes with six different massage rollers and eight airbags in order to squeeze in your feet and massage them or rub them from the top to bottom.
- The massage rollers and high-quality airbags act specifically upon the acupressure points on the feet by applying a generous amount of pressure and simply mimicking the human hands. This gives you a feeling of being massaged by a therapist and will completely relax your body.
- With some amazingly warm comfortable inserts and a dynamic ergonomic design, this best rated heated foot massager helps to relax your feet and body. This can be done even when you are lazily lying around on the couch.
- The Trumedic foot massager comes with an shut-off system. The foot massager machine shuts off in 15 minutes if you leave it on standby. Therefore, you need not worry a lot about forgetting to shut down the machine in a hurry.
- Highly useful for people suffering from plantar fasciitis and high blood pressure levels, to keep their health in check and try curing the disease.
Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Product Dimensions: 16.75 × 16.75 × 9.25 inches.
- Product Weight: 11lbs.
- Price – $149.95
Try out this best foot massager with heat by the renowned brand Miko Shiatsu, which gives an exhilarating performance in refreshing the feet.
- This best rated heated foot massager is designed with all the traditional massage techniques, i.e., deep-kneading, shiatsu massage and also the heat massage.
- The Miko Shiatsu electric foot massager can be used by personalizing the 5 pressure settings by just tapping any one of the two wireless remotes.
- It has heating pads inside the foot massager which help in providing gentle warmth to your feet along with soothing and relaxing them.
- Additionally, the mesh linings are easily washable
- The wireless remote control is handy, and it is very easy to toggle between the switches and buttons
Sharper Image T.e.n.s Foot Massager With Infrared Heat
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 16.5 x 5.5 inches
- Product Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Price – $179.99
Rejuvenate and revive your feet with the help of this T.E.N.S Sharper Image foot massager. Provide maximum relief to your sore muscles of the feet the Transcutaneous Nerve Stimulation impulses passing through this best foot massager with heat therapy.
- This device sends electrical impulses through the T.E.N.S technology along with the Infrared heat technique to the soles of your feet. It helps in stimulating the muscles of the feet and blocks the pain signals from reaching the brain.
- This blockage in sending the pain signals to the brain provides temporary pain relief to the feet.
- The most important feature of this foot massager is the optional Far InfraRed Heat technology which helps in providing an invigorating foot massage experience by penetrating deep into muscle tissues and joints to relieve the body from various stresses and pains.
- This InfraRed heat technique penetrates deeper into the bone tissues without actually feeling hot. In addition to working in relation to T.E.N.S therapy which allows the massager to quickly stimulate, rejuvenate, and recuperate the sore and tired feet muscles.
- You can also use this foot massager with bare feet along with adjusting the electricity impulse levels with the help of a remote which seems quite convenient, isn’t it?
- Additionally, you have got the self-adhesive heating T.E.N.S pads which are useful in massaging your feet along with your hands, feet, and back
- The automatic shut-off system helps in turning off the foot massager after 10-90 minutes of the massager being ideal.
Renpho Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
- Product Dimensions : 16.8 x 15.3 x 9.7 inches
- Product Weight: 10.85 lbs
- Price: $99.99
Get rid of those tired, sore, and irritating feet by treating them with a deep-kneading shiatsu massage. We have brought you the best foot massager with heat intensity levels to relax your feet in your own personalized way.
- Relax those tight and worn-out feet by applying pressure on the acupressure points of the feet. The application of immense pressure helps to improve metabolism and circulation.
- With massage modes and techniques like a rolling stick, deep-kneading shiatsu massage, rotation ball, or heat therapy, you can easily aim to soothe the tender and sore points in the feet. These modes help you undergo a reflexology spa treatment at home.
- The adjustable heat function along with the shiatsu massage technique helps in providing a deep-kneading and rolling kind of massage to the ankles, heels, and foot arches.
- This is the best foot massager with heat therapy as the three variable kneading and squeezing intensities can be modulated for your advantage.
- To ensure that the device is safe to use, wash it properly and dry it on a low setting.
- With the sleek model design, it can prove to be a very useful and ideal gift to any office-goer to help him be comfortable and relieved from any foot pain in the office.
Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
- Product Dimensions:18.31” x 14.37” x 8.74”
- Product Weight: 9.62lbs
- Price: $229.99
Give some relief to those overworked feet of yours by providing a deep-kneading foot massage with this impressive Brookstone Shiatsu Foot Massager. With some intense relief provided by the heat therapy treatment, this is the best foot massager with heat therapy.
- Grab onto this foot massager if you are in for an amazing massage therapy that can build up the strength in your feet. With 2 massage styles and intensity levels, this foot massager is a boon for those who want to keep things simple.
- With a deep-kneading massage, the immense discomfort will be eased, and the air compression therapy uses rhythmic contraction of the pressure pads to improve muscle and bone strength. Both these modes not only keeps the body healthy but also heals the dryness of the skin. Use the optional heat therapy if you want to stimulate the blood circulation along with the vibration therapy
- This is one of the best rated heated foot massagers that makes use of 3 auto settings that gives a Soothing, Energizing, and Generating impulses. With regular use of this massager, you can improve the mobility in your feet. As far the size is considered, it can accommodate men’s sizes up to 12.5 and women’s size up to 14
- Let us not miss the fact that this device is highly portable and washer-friendly. Carefully unzip the inner foot linings. With so many features included in this product, it is one of the best foot massager machines that you can grab from the retail stores.
There you go. These were some of the best foot massagers with heat which help in providing some extraordinary relief to the feet muscles.
What is Heat Therapy?
Heat therapy is mainly used to effectively manage chronic pain and injuries of the stiff and sore muscles. When you apply a warm heating pad or a heated massager over the sore or injured areas, the heat helps in relieving the pain and providing warmth to the injured muscles. This results in stimulation of blood flow through the various parts of the body along with providing soothing discomfort to the injured and tired muscles and joints. Heat Therapy also helps in reducing the stiffness of the muscles by increasing muscle flexibility and providing a little more relaxed and calm muscles. Avoid the usage of heat therapy for extreme inflammations and swellings as it may worsen the condition instead of improving it.
What Are the Different Ways to Use Heat Therapy?
- The first and the most common method of heat therapy is through applying heating pads on the sore and injured muscle areas. A few of these heating pads come with inserts to soak the heating pad. It is called moist heat treatment.
- You can also go for a paraffin wax treatment for treating the sore muscles and joints of the various parts of the body.
- What about a hot water bath to soak all your pains and stresses? Yes, it does work out and has multiple benefits. You can soak yourself in a hot water bath which has almost the same effect as getting a heat therapy from an electric foot massager.
- A heat belt or a heat wrap is also a good means of treating sore body areas. There are abundant heat wraps available which suit and perfectly fit different areas of the body like the back, arms, legs, feet, or neck and shoulders.
Heat Therapy! But for How Long?
Use heat therapy for longer time periods, unlike cold therapy, which needs to be used for a limited time. For moderate pain or stiffness in the muscles, efficient heat therapy works within 15-20 mins of application. Whereas, in the case of severe pain or injuries from some prevailing diseases, you can utilize up to 30-40 minutes for effective treatment to completely relieve yourself from the stress and strain conquered by the muscle tissues.
Apart from this absolutely relishing heat therapy, do you guys want to know if there is something called Cold Therapy as well? Have you guys heard about something like this? Well, if you do not have an idea, then please read on to find out some interesting things about Cold therapy which can help to rejuvenate and revive your body cells from pains and injuries.
What is Cold Therapy?
Cold Therapy or Cryotherapy is a treatment that helps in alleviating the flow of blood to the injured sites or areas of the body. When you place an ice pack on an injury, it immediately directs the flow of blood away from the injury. Hence, this results in a significant improvement of any inflammation around the site of the injury. Additionally, the application of ice numbs the injured site and its surrounding areas for a few minutes. Hence, this numbing effect helps in slowing down the stimulation and message of pain from reaching the brain for a limited period. There are a few different ways in which this Cryotherapy or Color Therapy can be practiced, and it will definitely leave a wonderful impact on your injured muscles.
Ways to Practice Cold Therapy
- Just like heat therapy, where you soak yourself in hot water, in this Cryotherapy, you need to soak yourself in cold water. Make sure the water isn’t too cold or icy. And, you should not stay submerged for too long in the water.
- The other method is quite simple, yet effective. In this cold therapy treatment, you need to soak a cloth into cold and little icy water. Later, apply this cloth as a cold compress.
- You can buy a chemical cold pack or simply apply the pack of frozen vegetables over the injured area to help it recover quickly and smoothly.
So, I guess you guys have got a brief idea about what cold therapy is, right? Well, both heat and cold therapy have their own beneficial factors in improving one’s health conditions. Let’s just check out the benefits of both these therapies and what effects they have on the human body.
Benefits of Heat Therapy and Cold Therapy
To start with, both these heat and cold therapies work in opposite directions with each other.
- I mean to say if Ice Therapy is a vasoconstrictor, then Heat Therapy is a Vasodilator.
- Where Ice therapy restricts the flow of blood to the injured areas, heat therapy stimulates blood flow through every part of the body.
- In the case of Ice therapy, the muscles contract, and swelling is reduced along with the pain signals. On the other hand, heat therapy helps in reducing cramps and aching muscle by expanding the blood vessels. Therefore improving blood flow.
- Heat therapy also aids or improves the healing process. Along with lowering pain, it also nourishes the injured areas with plenty of nutrients and helps the body in getting rid of the toxic materials. Whereas, cold therapy or ice treatment can make the muscle spasms or muscle tension even worse.
- Heat therapy cannot be used on inflammations or swellings but is efficient in treating chronic back pains and stiffness in muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy helps in treating acute injuries of the body.
Now that we know the benefits of heat and cold therapy, why not list out the most amazing product which provides multiple sources of therapy in a single product. Sharper Image Company has one of these efficient foot massagers which have the ability to give cold and hot therapy treatments.
Sharper Image Shiatsu Cold or Hot Therapy Foot Massager
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 14.96 x 4.72 inches
- Product weight: 9lbs
- Price: $179.99
This Shiatsu Cold and Hot therapy massager comes with a full range of relaxation and stimulating circulation throughout the body. This hot and cold therapy foot massager helps in reducing fatigue and alleviating stress from the feet.
- This massager has18 distinct massage nodes and six roller heads, rotating at a complete angle of 360 degrees. It provides your body with a deep-kneading and rolling massage. This helps the body to relax muscles and stimulate the target pressure points of the feet, or I can rather say stimulate the Reflexology area, giving the feel of a reflexology treatment at home itself.
- You can select the type of therapy treatment you want according to the type of injury or pain in your body. Cold therapy can cool up to 50℉- 59℉, and it helps in reducing inflammation.
- On the other hand, you can opt for Heat Therapy for promoting blood circulation throughout the body which can go up to 113℉.
- The Sharper Image foot massager is provided with 2 different Blue and red lights which indicate activation of cold and hot therapy respectively.
- With 2 speed settings along with 4 massage modes, this Sharper Image foot massager tends to give you a more personalized and relaxing massage experience. Along with smooth and convenient toe-touch settings, this massager is meant to soothe your feet.
- You have got an automatic shut-off timer after 10 minutes of the massager being ideal.
We hope this article, “Best Foot Massager With Heat” gave a clear-cut idea of when to use heat and cold therapies. It becomes a simple task, to remove the pain caused by any injured muscle tissues and joints. It also elevates the level of treatment that can be provided. The effectiveness of the treatment is clearly apparent. You need to be very careful while using these therapies. They can cause adverse effects if they are not done well. Moreover, if you still feel discomfort and pain even after an effective heat and cold therapy treatment, it is better to consult a doctor immediately. You should not worsen your condition by waiting for the injury to heal. When the pain hasn’t subsided after the heat and cold therapies. Safely practice the alternating forms of therapy to obtain maximum results and benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
You can use Dry Heat for up to 8 hours, whereas, moist heat should be applied for about 2 hours. Generally, heat should be applied for about 20 minutes to the particular area up to 3 times a day.
On the initial onset of severe back pain, you should first take an ice therapy treatment. This helps in constricting the blood vessels and reducing inflammation near the injured tissues and causes a numbing effect. After the inflammation has decreased, you can easily go for heat treatment.
Heat therapy helps in improving blood flow throughout the body. Hence, when you suffer a bruise or cut, soak your feet in a hot water bath or massage them with a hot towel to prevent blood loss and relieve the pain.