Our tender and tiny feet have to put up with a lot of stress, wear and tear regularly. The most important activity is carried out by our feet itself, which is, the task of bearing all our body weight and carrying us around every single day. Do you even think, what those little poor body parts must be going through? Instead, all you do is simply tend to neglect these poor “soles” and keep on applying pressure and stressing them out by performing strenuous physical activities. Well, now it’s time for you to wake up and act start practicing all the steps to take proper care of your feet. Before we dive into the best foot Massager, lets us try and understand them a bit further.
Your feet also need pampering and self-care, just like your face and the rest of your body. Taking proper care of your feet means washing them regularly and keeping them dry to avoid any infections. You also need to moisturize your feet to keep them hydrated and silky smooth all day long. Apart from this basic feet skincare routine, you should also relax and calm your feet and relief them from all the stress. It is the best method to do so is by using a wonderful foot massager.
- 1 The Best Foot Massagers
- 1.1 Best Foot Massagers for 2021
- 1.1.1 Best Overall Foot Massager: Cloud Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- 1.1.2 Best Heat Massager: Brookestone F4 Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
- 1.1.3 Best Foot Spa Massager: Ivation Foot Spa Massager
- 1.1.4 Best Foot Spa Massager: Ivation Foot Spa Massager
- 1.1.5 Best Foot and Calf Massager: Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager Machine
- 1.1.6 Budget-friendly Foot Massager: Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 1.1.7 Best Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis: Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
- 1.2 What Is a Foot Massager?
- 1.3 Various Factors to Consider Before Buying a Foot Massager
- 1.4 Types of Foot Massagers in the Market
- 1.5 Conclusion
- 1.1 Best Foot Massagers for 2021
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The Best Foot Massagers
After finalizing your decision about buying a foot massager, let us walk you through the numerous types of electric foot massagers available in the market. Each electric foot massager has got its features and benefits, but you select the type of foot massager that fits well with your health issues. It also comes in your budget. Here are the types of foot massagers available in the market. They are directly accessible to the customer through various online websites and retail stores.
Best Foot Massagers for 2021
I guess it’s time to list out the best foot massagers that provide the best comfort. Or wait, could we just make our list of the best foot massagers for 2021. Simply choose the best foot massager that satisfies. Enjoy a happening and relaxing weekend at home with soaking in the eternal power of re-energizing and rejuvenating themselves from the tired and stressed out of the physical world.
Best Overall Foot Massager: Cloud Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
- Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 17.7 inches
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Price: $339.99
If you are looking for a foot massager that extends up to the calves, then you have come to the right place. This particular shiatsu style foot massager by Cloud is the best foot and calf massager. It has been rated as one of the greatest foot massagers that are designed with the traditional Japanese Shiatsu Therapy. This shiatsu foot massager with heat is admired because of its features. With the following 5 massage modes, you can bid farewell to those painful days:
- Compression therapy uses the compression pads to apply pressure on the legs
- Rolling massage therapy gives a rolling massage
- General Heat Therapy provides a decent amount of heat to the legs for speedy recovery
- Sway Function uses enough pressure and heat to expand the joints
Apart from these amazing features of this Cloud Shiatsu foot massager, the adjustable base and the three distinct intensity levels, make it a must-buy. You can adjust the base and position of the massager. You can do it in such a way that it provides your legs, ankles, feet, and calves with a cozy and comfortable massage experience. Additionally, personalize this massage experience with the help of 3 varying intensity levels. They go from low to high according to your tolerance capacities. A new user must start with the least intensity level to avoid any discomfort.
The first and foremost benefit of owning a cloud shiatsu foot massager is it helps in stimulating circulation in your body. Apart from this, this best shiatsu foot massager helps in lowers inflammation, alleviate any pain in the muscle tissues from extreme pain and stress along improving the recovery period. And of course, above all these, the foot massager helps you relax your tired feet to the maximum extent.
Best Heat Massager: Brookestone F4 Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat
- Dimensions: 18.31” x 14.37” x 8.74”
- Weight: 9.63 lbs
- Price: $229.99
Tired of that sore and overworked body of yours? Well, what do you think would be the best method to loosen and calm them down? For me, it has always been and will always be a great, soothing, and refreshing foot massage. The vigorous movements along with completely rejuvenating the foot muscles and tissues. With the finest foot massager by Brookstone, you can easily alleviate your tension along with strengthening your muscles.
- Get yourself this foot massage machine if you are in need of a personalized massage that gives you a warm massage with 2 modes and 2 intensities.
- The deep kneading style massage makes sure to reach all the curvatures of the feet, and the air-compression therapy expands and contracts the mesh inserts by applying heat with pressure. Both these therapies are essential for a rejuvenating massage.
- The heat therapy function is optional and can be used if you need an extra dose of comfort for your sore feet. Heat function also help in energizing the feet so that they can retain their strengths for longer.
- Based on the 3 preprogrammed settings, i.e., Soothing, Energizing and Generating impulses, this foot massager with heat can control the acute pains in your muscles.
- It can fit Men’s sizes up to 12.5 and Women’s size up to 14
- This foot massage machine can be carried to anyplace as the device is lightweight and the grab handle is bulky and strong. The inner foot linings are washable that makes the massager hygienic and germ-free.
Best Foot Spa Massager: Ivation Foot Spa Massager
- Dimensions: 16.5” x 14.9” x 9.2”
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Price: $79.99
Somedays, it’s not the pressure and rigorous contraction and relaxation that share a massage and help your feet to relax, isn’t it? Sometimes, what you need is just simply soaking your feet in a warm water bath and listening to soothing music while lazying around. Experience the pleasure of a professional foot spa with this best foot massager machine called the Ivation Foot Spa Massager.
- This Ivation foot spa has built-in massage rollers. they help in relaxing and soothing your feet tenderly while they are soaked in water.
- These activated massage rollers help in targeting the tired and stressed-out muscles of the feet by applying a little pressure while you roll your tender feet from the top to the bottom.
- The foot spa massager is also provided with adjustable temperature control settings to create a personalized foot spa experience. The water can warm up to a temperature of 122℉ for you to embrace a relaxing spa experience.
- Additionally, this foot massager also vibrates to relieve any stress and tension in your feet. Plus, the oxygenated water bubbles through thousands of water jets help in relieving the extreme pain and pressure build-up in the foot muscles and tissues.
- Lastly, for obtaining a truly spa-worthy experience, pour some essential oils or massage salts into your water bath. At the end of this foot spa massager experience, I am sure not just your feet but even your entire body will feel rejuvenated and refreshed, and also this is certainly a perfect home pedicure remedy as well!
Best Foot Spa Massager: Ivation Foot Spa Massager
- Dimensions: 11.2 x 2.5 x 7.5 inches;
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Price: $16.95
This TheraFlow dual foot massager is an experience to behold. This simple block of wood melts away the pains and aches of the feet. You can also use this device for the calves as the tiny nodes can reach all the inner layers of the cells by rubbing your feet and legs on this massager.
- This foot massager is built using tiny nubs and rollers which can reach out to every tiny pressure point. It also has an elevated angle so that the arch of the foot can perfectly fit on its surface.
- This is one of the best foot massager which can treat common leg and foot issues
- The 5 intense foot rollers on either side just provide the right curvature for your feet to roll upon while applying intense pressure over the targeted pressure points.
- The 4 sets of rollers on each side are uniform, low-profile knobs whereas, the fifth set of rollers comprises raised protrusions or acupressure nubs to provide the feet a little intense workout in those particular feet regions.
- Another important feature that makes Theraflow the best foot massager is its wood quality. Do you know this foot massager is made up of organic and sustainable wood which helps in keeping your massage and healing process quite close to nature?
- Additionally, this massager is quite handy and portable, and weightless, and can be carried anywhere anytime.
Best Foot and Calf Massager: Human Touch Reflex Sol Foot and Calf Massager Machine
- Dimensions:19 x 18 x 18 inches;
- Weight: 25 Pounds
- Price: $258.60
Try to replace those frequent professional spa visits with this best foot and leg massager machine. It helps in providing a perfectly soothing and relaxing home massage experience. By offering a deep-kneading Shiatsu and vibrating massage, this foot and calf massager helps out feet muscles develop strength and energy to improve the body’s natural healing power.
- This best foot massager machine comes with a few immense health benefits with its patented CirQulation Figure-Eight Technology.
- It offers a deep-kneading shiatsu massage technique that Circulates from the feet to the core. In addition to this, this best foot and leg massager keeps you from having a few prevailing ailments like sore and tired ankles and heels along with fibromyalgia.
- The fascinating and deep-penetrating vibrating and relaxing massage will help you in providing instant and excellent relief from the pain and stress while promoting natural healing and recovery power of the body.
- Proper placement of the foot rollers gives a penetrating massage to the legs and the feet, which can improve the reflexology. Another technology called as the warm Air Technology gives your calves and feet a heating massage by applying a sufficient amount of pressure.
- At the bottom of the foot massager, you can find an adjustable tilting base which you can use to your advantage to sit in the most comfortable position. Toggle the intensity levels to either high or low depending on how you want the massage experience to be.
- The easy-to-clean feature of this amazing foot and calf massager is something that a clean freak would love to have. Remove the Easy Sleeves to wash and dry them in the sun for the next use.
Budget-friendly Foot Massager: Miko Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Dimensions: 17.72 x 17.52 x 9.69 inches
- Weight: 12.85 pounds
- Price: $169.99
Want to buy the best-featured foot massager which is also pocket-friendly? Then you have come to the right place. With general pressure application on target points of the feet and warm soothing heat therapy, this Miko shiatsu foot massager certainly give fruitful results.
- Gently lie back and relax while inserting your feet into the foot inserts of this Miko Foot massager. Enjoy the experience of a deep kneading shiatsu massage. It improves metabolism, immune system and the organ systems.
- This Miko Shiatsu foot massager machine is a complete package of vibration, compression, rolling, heating massage therapies serving you with unique wireless remote technologies.
- What features does the Miko Shiatsu electric foot massager have? This Japanese foot massager gives 5 intense pressure settings when the feet are placed in the independent chambers.
- These two independent foot chambers help in exerting an enormous amount of pressure on both the feet equally while providing an amazing rolling and Shiatsu style of massage to those tender feet of yours.
- This budget-friendly foot massager is a handy gadget that can be the cure for your ailments like Neuropathy, Arthritis or Plantar Fasciitis. To deep clean the device, remove the mesh clothing and wash it so that the net person who uses the foot massager does not have to think of the germs they might come in contact with.
- The foot massager comes with a remote that is fairly simple to use.
Best Foot Massager for Plantar Fasciitis: Belmint Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 15.3 x 13.5 inches;
- Weight: 7.9 pounds
- Price: $59.99
Let’s try to end this best foot massagers list of 2021 by talking about one of the best foot massagers that is helpful in improving people’s health conditions. Well, not cure them, but provide extreme relief due to the pain caused in the feet and other limbs due to this prevailing ailment. Well, I am not sure if you guys have completely understood about which disease and massager I am talking about. It happens to be the most common prevailing ailment among the majority of the population and is known as plantar fasciitis. And, the best foot massager to treat this disease is the Belmint Shiatsu foot massager.
- With 18 deep-rotating massage nodes along with 6 massage heads, this Bel mint Shiatsu foot massager helps in stimulating the flow of blood throughout the body, thus improving blood circulation.
- Warm-up your cold feet with the wonderful in-built warming therapy system. It soothes and relaxing effect to your feet. Apart from this, heat therapy also helps you to improve circulation throughout the body. Did you know that you can simply rectify rather than rejuvenate all bodily functions with the help of effective foot massage therapy?
- What’s more, you simply need to push the heat button once to begin the refreshing heat therapy. Also, this foot massager seems to be concerned about your safety. Hence, it shuts off after 15 minutes of use.
- This best foot massager machine alleviates the struggle you have been going through to keep up with the immense pain caused by the Plantar fasciitis ailment along with relieving some muscle tension or nerve pain also prevailing with existential pain crisis.
- To provide you with the best comfort, this best foot massager is also provided with 3 different levels of height settings. You can simply alter the control on the foot massager to any level of your choice from one to three to receive a full-fledged effective and relaxing massage.
- With the toe-touch control system, you need not even bend down a little to adjust the settings of the foot massager. Plus, the massager platform is so huge that it can accommodate even the larger foot sizes.
Did this best foot massagers of the 2021 list impress you? Are you convinced about acquiring one of these best foot massagers to alleviate your tired feet? Well, if it is a yes, then immediately think of the best use or purpose of the feet massager and accordingly place an order to buy one of the best foot massagers of 2021. If you see, most of these electric foot massagers have a similar basic function and feature of nurturing and relaxing your feet. But, individually each massager is built in a way that it serves a few required purposes only, like simply relaxation or maybe therapeutic services very effectively.
What Is a Foot Massager?
A foot massager is generally an instrument that is used to share relief to your feet from extreme pain, stress, or an injury. This instrument is commonly used by athletes to relieve themselves from any muscular or joint damage in or near the feet. This foot massager instrument can also massage certain points where even your hands do not reach. You need to massage your feet gently with the help of a foot massager. I would say, a foot massager is that instrument which is solely the answer to all your feet problems.
Benefits of a Foot Massager
- The first and foremost beneficial factor of owning a foot massager is it will save your constant runs to the salon or massage therapists.
- A foot massager provides immense relief to the stress caused due to daily wear and tear of the foot muscles and tissues. Also, the pain caused due to strenuous physical activities can be alleviated with the help of a foot massager.
Cures Mood Swings:
Some scientific studies have proven to show foot massages or reflexology therapy to have an immense impact on one’s mood and behavior. I mean, there is something better about being relaxed, isn’t it? A great foot massage helps you to relieve your anxiety levels, especially in cancer patients. In addition to this, one can also notice an effective change in people dealing with depression. A person receiving great foot therapy seems to be quite happy and also knows how to handle intense pressure situations.
Say goodbye to insomnia or unbearable body pains and aches once you have acquired the best foot massager in the market! (the one that fits your budget, though). Simply massage your feet before going to bed. This amazing and relaxing foot massage experience pumps the flow of blood which, in turn, promotes better sleeping habits and sleeping patterns. Additionally, if you use a foot massager correctly, it can help you target several pressure points. It might be useful in relieving body pains such as headaches, lower and back pains, migraines, or neck and shoulder pains.
Stop dealing with certain issues like Plantar fasciitis and Neuropathy, or at least lower that sickening pain caused due to these ailments with an excellent foot massage at home where you can lazily lay back on the couch and simply insert your feet into those convenient foot massager inserts.
Various Factors to Consider Before Buying a Foot Massager
Instead of throwing away thousands of bucks for getting professional foot massage therapy, one can always make that amount, a worthy one-time investment. You should probably invest this big amount in buying a new and professional foot massager. This helps you to conveniently massage your feet any day, any time. Plus, those constant runs to the salon or massage therapist can also be cut down when you have your foot massager, right? Additionally, when you guys have already read about some amazing beneficial factors concerning your health when you get a foot massage, then why not simply buy one and experience an excellent quality home foot massage instead of the sober professional environment foot massage.
Apart from simply understanding the benefits of having your own foot massager, you should keep the following things in mind before you buy a foot massager. Study and understand the features of the product and what sort of therapy the massager offers. Additionally, you also need to keep your budget in mind before checking out just the health benefits obtained from the specific foot massager.
Price becomes the major constituent when you think of a foot massager. Massagers come in various types and categories. The ones that have quality features are high-priced whereas the mid-range ones have basic features. As there are many brands that sell top-quality products, you need to remember to spend a fortune on those. Keep a minimum budget according to your lifestyle and then go looking for the products within that range.
Purpose of the Foot Massager
What’s the purpose of getting a foot massager? What kind of foot massager do you want? Are you using it to treat any feet problems, or only as a means of relaxation? This is a question that not many people think of when they are looking forward to buying a foot massager. The purpose of buying a foot massager should be kept in your mind, as you will get a clear idea of what you actually want.
Features of the Product and Its Efficacy
Features consist of what you want to have in your foot massager. Is it an electric massager or a wooden one? How many modes and intensities are there? What kind of heating technology is used? These are some of the questions to which you need to find the answers to before you start to look for a foot massager. Take a close look at the description of the product and the features before making a decision.
Portability comes later in the list as it is not that big of a concern when compared to the features and the price. However, the portability aspect must not be ignored as it helps to carry the device around whenever there’s a need. You also need to take a look at the overall size of the product, i.e., the dimensions to make sure that can fit properly in the limited space that you have.
Along with all the major attributes, you also need to check for durability. Most devices break down after a few uses due to the inconsistency in the performance. Some foot massagers also break down because the material that is used in the composition is not strong enough. This is something that you need to keep a keen eye on as you obviously do not want your money to go to waste.
These are some of the few factors that contribute to the welfare of your health as without them, you certainly cannot make a wise decision. Always remember to jot down your preferences based on the points given above to not overburden yourself with all the vast choices available in the current market.
Types of Foot Massagers in the Market
Electric Foot Massagers
Let the foot massager do all the work for you. These impressive modern electric foot massagers are effective in treating the feet with love and care. The built-in heat, oscillating and rolling setting help your feet to stay active and healthy. Some of these electric foot massagers have two different foot inserts wherein, you can massage your feet simultaneously. Additionally, an electric foot massager helps in strengthening your feet along with preventing ankle and foot injuries as well.
These electric foot massagers come in several shapes and sizes with comfortable flat surfaces for your feet to rest upon. Quite a few electric foot massagers also offer vibration or deep-kneading Shiatsu massage therapy. Just slip your feet into those comfortable warm foot inserts and relieve yourselves from all the tiredness after a hectic day.
Manual Foot Massagers
Experience a bit of reflexology, also a bit of acupressure with some amazing manual foot massagers or rollers. These manual foot massagers help in targeting the pressure points on the feet. You can see numerous manual foot massagers in the form of a roller, a tube, or a spherical ball with spikes, protrusions, or acupressure nubs that apply a fair amount of pressure to the feet. Most of these manual foot massagers are made out of high-quality wood or plastic materials.
Since it’s a manual foot massager, it does not run on electricity or automatically. You need to roll your feet on those wooden rollers with protrusions to effectively treat your feet and relax. The effectiveness of this manual foot massager is only seen when you apply a great amount of pressure in moving your feet back and forth over the acupressure nubs of the roller. Also, another feature affecting the effectiveness of these manual foot massagers is their different shapes and sizes for one’s feet to fit in and obtain a pleasurable massage.
Foot and Calf Massagers
One of the best foot massagers option for the people who are always on their feet doing strenuous workouts and physical activities. These foot massagers relieve the stress and tension surrounding your calf muscles as well. When you place your legs in these well-designed foot and calf massagers, the feet and calves receive an intense deep-kneading and vibrating kind of massage.
Often, these foot and calf massagers are provided with an in-built heat function as well. It provides a soothing and relaxing foot and calf massage. Since the calf muscles are directly related to the feet, they also tend to be affected by the physical stress. Hence, a foot and calf massager is the best option to relieve your feet from this unbearable and terrifying pain.
Foot Massagers With Heat
Many modern electric foot massagers have an optional in-built heat therapy option. This heat therapy treatment helps the feet to relax and calm themselves to the greatest extent. The main purpose of providing heat therapy is to improve blood circulation levels throughout the body. This helps in increased transport of oxygen to the injured cells and tissues. It helps with the repair mechanism. Sometimes, these heated foot massagers also come with vibration mode to enhance the relaxation mechanism of a foot massage and soothe your feet to the greatest extent.
In a heated foot massager, you can set the temperature according to your needs and tolerance capacity. Extreme heat is also not good for the feet and body, as sometimes it may result in a few burns or boils, or can also have many adverse effects affecting the body on an internal basis.
Water Foot Massagers or Foot Spas
Relaxing your feet in the water, rather warm water has been an age-old tradition. Well, this tradition has become someone’s need or simply a fashion statement for people in today’s generation. A water foot massager is a machine with numerous other features and technologies but serves the same old purpose: providing your feet with extreme relaxation and comfort.
As the name suggests, this foot massager is provided with a huge water tub wherein you can fill in water. The device is also provided with a heating unit with customizable temperature settings to heat the water according to our preferences and needs. The bottom of a foot spa is also covered with several ridges and rollers to provide your feet with an effective foot rolling and vibrating massage. These roller massagers help in stimulating your feet. You are open to adding any bath salts, or essential oils to enhance the massage experience and calm your entire body and relieve it from any stress or strain.
Shiatsu Foot Massagers
One of the older and the best types of massage therapy options is shiatsu massage therapy. These shiatsu foot massagers help in providing not just an intense heat therapy but also help in providing a deep-rolling kneading action to the feet. This helps in maximizing the comfort and relaxation provided to the feet. You have to simply place your feet on the top of the shiatsu rollers or knobs and the massager will do all the intense work. The major concern of a shiatsu massager is restoring the energy or re-energizing your tender feet to prevent them from any injuries or pains. Also, a shiatsu massager works on improving the blood circulation throughout the body, in addition to eliminating the toxins from the body. It also helps in healing your muscles and tissues by releasing the tension and stress along with stimulating your hormonal system.
Portable Foot Massagers
Apart from these magnificent foot massagers, you guys also have access to lightweight foot massagers. These types of foot massagers can be carried around from your home to the office or gym. Wait, you can do so even on your delightful vacation. Yes, I am talking about portable foot massagers. They have been provided with almost similar in-built functions like an electric foot massager apart from the fact that they are light-weight. And, that’s the advanced and most lovable feature of these unique foot massager products, isn’t it?
Foot massagers are instruments or equipment that think about your tired, sore, and hard-working feet. After toiling hard for a day, what you need is to just relax and de-stress your feet. Use a foot massager that is absolutely right for the job. Well, you do have professional massage therapists or salons offering you an immense amount of relief and relaxation, but for sure these professionals are not quite convenient if you need a foot massage daily.
Hence, a foot massager comes into the picture. It plays an efficient role in relieving and rejuvenating your petrified tender feet. In this article ”Best Foot Massager ”, we have listed the most worthy and effective foot massagers for various pains and injuries or relaxation purposes. Be wise and choose the foot massager that suits you the best. Relax and relieve your feet, make them feel free by removing them from those high heels or tight shoes cages. And for all this, you simply require the foot massager available in the market which also suits your choice preferences.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
You can do a foot spa or simply soak them for about 30-60 minutes intervals, just twice a week. To enhance the foot spa experience, you can also add a variety of salts or essential oils to obtain an Aromatherapy kind of massage.
Well, yes. Sometimes during a foot massage, if you do not apply enormous pressure on the correct target points on the feet, you may give rise to a few other different problems related to the body. Apart from this, if high pressure is applied on the wrong spot, it may also create huge pain in your feet.
First and foremost, a foot massager helps in relieving excess pain and stress from the feet and the body. Apart from this, foot massagers also improve blood circulation of the body. Additionally, you can also treat a few diseases like Plantar fasciitis, or Neuropathy with the help of these foot massagers.