We tend to ignore our feet more often than not. We do not pamper them or take proper care of our feet. That is, until and unless you develop a disease or issue related to them, like Plantar Fasciitis. But, this is not the correct way, and you need to actively take care of your feet. Give them the proper massages they deserve. Just like your daily skincare routine, your feet care routine also should follow up by simple pedicures or foot spas and foot massagers. You can also visit a massage therapist to get a professional foot massage. It is very soothing and relaxing. Apart from all this, over here in this article “Best Wood Foot Massager”, we are going to discuss a natural and quite a wonderful option i.e., Wood Therapy.
Why Should You Choose the Best Wood Foot Massager?
Talking about Wood Therapy, in this process you tend to utilize a wooden foot massager or roller. This is used to apply excess pressure on the stressed-out areas of the feet and body to relieve the pain and soothe and relax the various body parts.
Best Wood Foot Massager: Top-notch Products
Now that you know something about Wood Therapy and some general benefits obtained by applying this in daily life, you need to know some amazing wooden foot massagers which can make your feet happy. So, here’s a tiny list of some of the best wood foot massagers available online or in the market to de-stress your tired and sore feet. Trust me, these massagers will smoothen up your lifestyle.
Theraflow Dual Foot Massager Roller
When we think of wooden foot massagers made from top-quality wood, then Theraflow Wooden Foot Massager is the first name that crosses our minds. The Theraflow foot massager tops this list of the best wooden foot massagers as it gives maximum benefit at a mid-range price.
- Theraflow foot massager has an elegant design with a total of 10 rollers.
- This foot massager triggers the acupressure points to revoke the dull skin
- As this foot massager treats common problems associated with the feet, it can be coined as the best wood foot massager for pain relief.
- The nubs and ridges can carefully placed throughout the rollers to which can alleviate the pains from the entire body starting with the feet
- Buy this product from Amazon at $24.95
Theraflow Foot Massager Roller for Plantar Fasciitis
Here’s a wooden foot massager for all your foot illnesses at a cheaper price. If you are looking for a product with less price, we believe this product would be the best wood foot massager for you.
- Target the sore nodes on your feet, arches and heels with the wooden foot massage roller. This manual foot massager is a multipurpose device that can cure the rigidity in the body.
- The evenly placed groves and nubs target the weak points and reactivates them, which makes you feel super relaxed.
- It is the best wood foot massager as it helps to treat and cure regular body pains, especially severe pains caused in the feet due to ailments like Arthritis.
- You can also treat issues like Diabetes Neuropathy and Diabetes Mellitus with this wooden foot massager.
- Let us address the portability aspect of this wooden foot roller. The device is lightweight and takes up only a handful of storage space. Whenever you feel the need to use this wooden foot roller, just remove it from the bag and glide your feet to give yourself a few moments of pleasure and comfort.
- The TheraFlow Foot Massager can be found on Amazon at $8.99.
Earthlite Wooden Massage Back Roller
Suffering from terrible back pains? Do you also have feet concerns that you want to break free from? Try this earthlite body back roller which is a great source for a deep-tissue massage.
- First off, the sturdy composition of the Earthlite wooden massage back roller uses hardwood from the maple trees. The massage roller is brushed to perfection, giving the massager a smooth texture and a shine that does not irritate the sensitive skin.
- Exert sufficient amount of pressure while massaging the feet/other body parts. As the massager is completely manual, you need to apply enough pressure for a lasting effect. This wooden back roller has many benefits, some of which are; stretching the muscles, loosens the hard skin, gives a penetrating massage, etc.
- The best way to use this massager is to align your back with the massager placed underneath the back. Then glide the massager through the back for a deep tissue massage. Other than the back, you can use this massager for your neck, shoulders and legs.
- This massager can fit anywhere, and you can carry them no matter where you are travelling to.
- The total cost of this wooden massage roller is $25.00.
5-styles Vietnam Fragrant Wood Body Foot Reflexology Gua Sha Thai Massager Roller
Bring the famous Thai massage to your home with these 5 Styles Vietnam Fragrant Wood Body Massage rollers. This will prove to be a boon for the extreme pain in your neck, back, shoulders, legs, and other body parts. These body/foot massage tools are made of environment-friendly Vietnam Fragrant wood which is 100% natural and harmless when rubbed against your body.
- This Fragrant Wood Thai Massager is highly portable and mainly used for slimming and toning your body and reducing the belly fat.
- The Thai Massager consists of a smooth textured finish that prevents any scratching or irritation when rolled on the bare skin.
- This Vietnam-style Thai Massage also acts as acupressure therapy. This acupressure therapy helps in improving the motor functioning of the body along with eliminating excess fats from the adipose tissues.
- It gives a natural lustrous and attractive appearance to the skin. This happens through the equal distribution of naturally occurring oils in the body.
- Although these tools can be used on any part of the body, they also act the best wood foot massager that provides the comfort you need.
- This Thai Massage roller has numerous positive effects on the body. I guess you won’t be needing a professional massage therapist ever after you start using these different styles of wooden massage rollers.
- You can purchase this product from the Joom Website for just $4.
Benefits of Vietnam Thai Massager
- Improved circulatory system
- Relaxes the tired muscles prone to pain and fatigue.
- Relieves local heat and muscle tension.
- Helps in de-stressing and relieving the stress and pain in various body parts like the head, neck, face, and shoulders.
- Helps in relieving extreme pain in severe conditions like Arthritis, Bursitis, or Sciatica.
Moondragon Wooden Hand and Foot Massager 2 Pc Set
Just one look at these spiked wooden foot and hand massage rollers, and you can already feel the tremendous aches flowing away from the body. These spiky massage tools use traditional reflexology and ayurvedic practices which have a great impact on the body parts.
- The best feature of this wooden hand and foot massager is that is uses a completely organic material, i.e., wood which is eco-friendly and is great for the skin. All thanks to the natural bee wax, the wooden foot and hand massager has a shiny, polished look with a smooth texture.
- This lightweight property of this wooden foot massager makes the device quite portable. You can use either of the two devices for your hands and feet. The wooden hand and foot massage roller is one of the best foot massager that can cure any kind of feet illnesses and gives therapeutic benefits
- The MoonDragon wooden foot massager increases the metabolism in the body. Oxygen levels are also increased, which can help remove the harmful toxins which are the root causes of clogging the lymph.
- It is the best wood foot massager for numb and tired feet and additionally, can remove the uneasiness in the body.
- The Wooden hand and feet massager is for 25.99 pounds.
What Exactly Is Wood Therapy?
Wood Therapy, also known as Maderoterapia, is a massage technique that makes use of wooden massagers/rollers, i.e., non-electric tools. Examples of such tools include rolling pins and vacuum suction pumps. This Wood Therapy is supposed to be an age-old technique that was generated in Asia. This technique is classically used to tone down your body by removing the excess cellulite from the different body parts. It is a technique utilized in sculpting your body in a way you desire by removing the extra fats from the adipose tissues. Apart from this, there are several other benefits of implying this “Wood Therapy” in daily life.
How Does the Wood Therapy Work?
As this is ultimately a massage method, it works like the other methods, where you put a little stress on the target points on the feet as well as the body by using the wooden massage roller. This helps relieve the stress and pain from multiple parts of the body and re-energizes your body and refreshes the muscle tissues.
Along with relieving the body from stress and pain, “Wood Therapy ” mainly functions on removing the excess cellulite from the different parts of the body. This is done by rolling the wooden massage rolling pins over the problem areas filled with cellulite. This helps in relaxing as well as burning the extra fat present in the body. The extra fat and cellulite are released as toxins from the body through the lymphatic system.
Sometimes, during this Wood therapy, the therapist makes use of the Vacuum suction pumps to suck out the extra fat from the multiple body parts and transfer it into the lymph nodes to tone your body and remove the excess cellulite. Hence, this helps in increasing the lymphatic circulation in the body.
Benefits of Wood Therapy/Madero Massage
- Increases lymphatic drainage circulation
- Improves the release of extra fat in the form of toxins from the body.
- It tones and tightens the skin structure and gives a firm shape to the various body parts.
- Helps in loosening tight and restricted muscles.
- The skin tightening also helps in reducing or late onset of wrinkles on the skin.
- Improves the metabolism of the body.
- The natural and organic process of burning the extra fat or cellulite to tone and reduce the circumference of the body.
Well, these were some major benefits provided by consistent Wood Therapy to your complete body. Now, let’s just try to concentrate on the beneficial factors of wood therapy to your tired and sore feet.
Benefits of a Wooden Foot Roller/Massager
- Repairs tissues and improves oxygen content
- Helps you to relax and relieve the excess stress and pain of the feet.
- The sleep cycles are improved
- Increase of strength in the foot muscles
Overall, a great wooden foot massager can be of great help. Especially to the stressed-out feet as well as the body. It helps in rejuvenating and refreshing the dead skin cells. It is also a great equipment to use instead of acupressure because it is more handy and comfortable. Now, enjoy your foot massage sessions with the best wood foot massager. It not only relaxes your feet and body but also helps in reducing and burning the extra fat or cellulite present in the various body parts.
Positive Effects of Wood Therapy
Wood therapy has been a boon over the last few years, especially for its effects in toning down your body by removing the extra cellulite from the various parts of the body. The therapy has widely been in use for body contouring and has given positive results to the clients. Apart from this, there are other benefits of this wood therapy, which is also commonly known as Madero Massage Therapy.
Improves and Regulates Body’s Lymphatic Drainage System
The major benefit of using this Wood Therapy is improving the lymphatic circulation system. When the wooden rolling pin is pressed against your body to remove the excess cellulite, the extra fat is discharged into the lymph nodes from the adipose tissues. These fat particles are then eliminated from the body in the form of toxins from the lymph nodes. Hence, we can say that Wood Therapy improves the body’s lymphatic drainage by reducing the cellulite’s appearance, at least temporarily while you still take the therapy sessions.
Wooden Foot Roller Improves Sleep
A wooden foot massager helps in reducing insomnia. Your feet will feel ultra-light and stress-free once you massage them with a wooden foot roller or massager. The massager targets the sore nodes on the feet, which helps in stimulating the blood flow through the body. When the blood carries oxygen to the various cells, it helps in regenerating and repairing the injured cells. The newly repaired cells with enough supply of oxygen automatically re-energize and reboot your body. A good foot massage also helps you in relieving the ankle and calves pain after which you are bound to have a good night’s sleep.
Well, let’s talk about what Anti-stress Maderoterapia is? This is a therapeutic treatment provided to your neck, shoulders, back, hands, and legs instead of regular massage therapies to provide excess relaxation to the sore muscles within no time. This therapy is quite effective on the sore muscles of athletes or people suffering from chronic back pain or living an unhealthy lifestyle. In short, it can be called the relaxing massage technique.
Benefits of Anti-Stress Maderoterapia
- It is a relaxing and anti-stress therapy that helps in eliminating chronic back pain, and extreme pain from the neck, shoulder, and hand muscles.
- Helps in reducing muscle tension, stiffness, and muscle spasms.
- Eliminates the secretion of cortisone (bad hormone), and increases the secretion of dopamine, hormone-related to happiness and relaxation.
- Lastly, it stimulates blood flow throughout the body and supplies oxygen to the various body parts.
Well, this marks the end of our best wood foot massager products. We hope that with this article, i.e., “Best Wood Foot Massager”, you were able to understand the benefits and features of Wooden Rollers and have come to a decision as to which one suits you best.
Wood therapy is nothing but basic massage therapy. It utilizes wooden massage tools and rollers to relax your muscles and rejuvenate your tired body. It has loads of benefits, and the most common and important benefit is the removal of extra cellulite. Wood therapy activates or speeds up the metabolism rate of your body. This burns the excess fat deposited in the adipose tissues. Apart from this, there are several other benefits of Wood Therapy. They can be seen once you start using the wooden roller on your body. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the list of the best wood foot massagers provided above and grab your favorite massager to heal, relax, and soothe your body muscles.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
The answer is no. Wood therapy results are dependent upon how long and how regularly you take the sessions. Long-lasting effects might be seen once you prolong the therapy and take it continuously. However, majorly the results last for about three long months after your last session.
In a Wood Therapy session, you can see that the wooden rollers and massagers are vigorously used on the body to break down the fat. These tools might cause a little discomfort. A few bruises here and there might tend to appear. However, these bruises are not permanent and may reduce within a week. It is a temporary scar due to the excess pressure applied to the body.
The answer is no. You should not eat for at least 2-3 hours before therapy and just drink water. This is applicable for a full-body Wood Therapy massage. In the case of other types of wood therapies, you are not supposed to gulp down for a few minutes to hours before the therapy. The timing depends on the type of Wood Massage Therapy you use.