I am pretty sure those dull and tired feet also need some rest and pampering from the wear and tear they undergo every day. It is very important to unwind and relax your feet and soothe the sore muscles, even if your routine doesn’t involve a lot of labor and stress of the feet. Even your feet need a break. So, let’s go soak them in an amazing foot Massager Bath to keep your feet happy.
What Is Foot Massager Bath and Does One Make Use of It?
A Look at the Foot Bath
You guys must have tried this technique of soaking the feet in warm water after working hard for an entire day. Immersing the feet in warm water after a hectic day will surely relax your tired feet and body. This is nothing but the most famous foot spa technique. Implementing foot spa therapy in your everyday routine will help you receive so many benefits that boost your immune system.
A wonderful foot spa along with a foot massage can not only improve the skin by keeping it clean and healthy but can also be used to improve reflexology. At least once a week, you should incorporate a foot spa in your routine to pamper your feet. Just like your mind and soul, your feet also need a little care as they often tend to endure extreme conditions on an everyday basis.
We have curated the list given below to help you find the best foot massager bath products which wouldn’t cost you more than a few bucks.
Best Foot Massager Bath Products
Having discussed a foot spa and its merits and demerits, let’s dig a little deeper and talk about some of the best foot spa products. I suppose you need to invest in these types of products because whenever you have sore and tired feet, you can’t be running to some super-expensive salons to get a pedicure or a foot massage. Hence, I feel, a good foot spa product at home can do the same work, lessen your pain and relax your feet at a much lower cost range. I will be listing out some of the best foot spa machines available online:
Our topmost pick happens to be the Ivation Foot spa massager, so let’s start discussing the features of this product.
Ivation Foot Spa Massager
Share some comfort with those ever-pained feet with this multi-function bath which has the added bonus of a vibrating massage mode. Let everyone know that you are letting all the stressed-out nights and the sore feet go with this Ivation foot spa massager. If ever there was a choice for people who are athletically inclined or the people whose livelihood depends on their feet.
- This particular foot spa massager consists of vibrating rollers that help in improving circulation along with providing relief to sore feet. There is also the presence of shiatsu rollers in this bath. Let it soothe your aches with this deep tissue massage.
- The bath contains various water jet systems. They are programmed to release a lot of bubbles and who doesn’t like bubbles. There is a deep sense of relaxation for the mind as well as the body.
- This foot spa is manifested with an in-built temperature management system. Regulating the amount of heat induced to the water to maintain its temperature and Healing and replacing the tension from the feet with a deep sense of comfort.
- This advanced technology foot soaker is designed with an LED display that is cutting edge and an in-built timer letting you have more control over the time and management settings. It also has an automatic shutdown option on the off chance that the machine has been standing ideal for a while.
- You can purchase this fascinating foot spa machine from Amazon at a rate of $79.99.
- Coming to the product reviews, we can say that this foot spa bath massager is quite popular among the customers and tends to fulfill the basic needs of its consumers.
Prospera Foot Spa Supreme Massager in Emerald Green
The Prospera Foot spa supreme massager is the solution to your feet problems as it not only acts as a generic foot spa machine but is also a foot massager. This 2-in-1 foot massager bath softens your skin with warm water along with giving you an invigorating foot massage thanks to the foot rollers installed on the bottom of its surface.
The hot water bubbles give a vibrating massaging effect to the feet alongside smoothing the rough and hard skin on the feet. Use any of the three massage settings; Bubbles, Heat, and Red Light to recuperate the feet. All these massage modes can pamper the feet and makes them feel rejuvenated. The device plugs into any AC outlet and switches on easily all thanks to the toe-touch controls. The cost of this foot spa is $69.99 on Bed Bath & Beyond.
Arealer Foot Bath Massager
Here comes a fascinating 6-in-1 foot spa that has 6 unique massage modes; bubble bath, automatic roller massage, footstone massage, heating, timing, and heat preservation. This heated foot spa removes the hard dead skin and exfoliates the skin to give it a smooth feel along with reducing any sharp pain in the tender muscles. It is also called one of the best foot massager baths for plantar fasciitis. To use this massager, just add in some water along with some scrub, body gel, and some aromatic essential oils and switch it on. Purchase this massager on Amazon for $79.99.
Homedics Bubble Spa Elite Footbath
Gently exfoliate your tired feet with this magical HoMedics bubble foot massager bath session. Have a relaxed evening with this pampering foot massager bath which revives the dull skin and gives it a healthy glow.
- An outstanding feature of this foot spa machine is that you need not wait too long for the water to heat up. With just a press of a button, the water steams up and can last till the end of the session
- While the hot water in this foot massager bath softens the hard skin, you can exfoliate your feet by placing them on the cleaning brush which removes the dirt and impurities. Then use the pumice stone to exfoliate and remove dead skin.
- This foot spa machine is incorporated with toe-touch technology. You can start or power-off the device with just a tap of your toe without having to bend down constantly
- this foot soaker is available on Amazon for $44.99.
- In a nutshell, this device is lightweight and has an appealing look, all thanks to its smooth surface and the inner cleaning brushes and exfoliators.
Kendall Foot Spa Massager
Another cool gadget that will have you awestruck with its exquisite features is the Kendall foot spa massager machine.
- It has a high-frequency challenging vibration massage that pumps up the blood in the body and removes all the toxins and impurities present in the blood
- This Kendall foot massager bath uses a PTC heating semiconductor to make the water heat up faster and stay consistent throughout the entire process
- As this device is resistant to electricity leakage, it is considered as one of the safest spa machines.
- Besides the foot massage rollers, there is also the presence of point massage beads that can penetrate deeper into the soles and arches of the feet to give a relaxing massage experience.
- The composition of this foot spa machine is made of high-end plastic which is both reliable and durable makes it the perfect gift for just $56.98 from the Amazon website.
Max Kare Foot Spa/ Bath Massager
Another foot spa machine that can last for a long period of time is by MaxKare at a price of $64.99. It is best known for its 3-in-1 functionality which gives a vibrating effect, a bubble foot bath, and strong rollers for a deep massage.
- With the presence of the LCD screen display, you can view the temperature of the water and make any changes needed. You can also view the modes that you have set.
- The massage rollers mounted on either side of this foot spa machine gives a deep-kneading massage to your tired feet. As they are removable, you can use them if you need an intense foot massage along with the bubble foot bath.
- This foot spa machine has a front curve which was specially designed to prevent the warm water from flowing out of the machine.
- Make sure to add a few bathing salts and scrubs along with some moisturizing gels and oils into the machine before you start using the foot spa.
Conair Foot Pedicure Spa With Soothing Vibration Massage
De-stress your feet and wash away the day’s dirt with this handy and amazing foot spa massager with several vibrations and massage nodes. This foot massager bath is what you need to relax and soothe your tired and sore feet. Some astonishing features of this foot soaker are,
- This Conair foot pedicure spa consists of some vibration frequencies which eases the stress in those tired feet.
- You have even got a few massage nodes and an additional special feature of a pinpoint massage attachment which helps in massaging your feet along with the non-slip feet feature to give you a great quality massage experience.
- The deep reservoir helps in keeping the water warm for a longer time, and you have even got automatic toe-touch control systems to operate the foot spa massager. This seems to be the highlight of the Conair foot pedicure spa, you can just laze around while having a soothing massage and spa without even bending down to operate the system. How convenient, isn’t it?
- Measurements: 7.5 x 14.6 x 16.6 inches. And it weighs about 1.8 pounds.
- Colors available – Lavender and white.
- This Conair foot pedicure spa mainly focuses on your wellness and lifestyle and thus is designed in such a way that it can provide you with complete relaxation and soothe your tired feet after a hectic day at work.
- You can purchase this foot spa from Amazon for $24.99.
Revlon Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa
Start your pedicure session by soaking your feet in warm-to-hot water to relax and soothe that irritated and tired skin on your feet. The Revlon pedicure foot spa is committed to relax and rejuvenate those tired and achy feet. You have got several specialized features to soothe and relax your feet. The smooth follow of bubbles, the soothing massage roller, and the removable pumice stone make this foot massager bath an invigorating and relaxing process to de-stress your feet and body as well as to calm down your mind.
The removable pumice stone gently heals your cracked and injured feet by removing the dead skin cells, making them super soft to touch. You can also maintain the desired temperature of the water, which is neither too cold nor too warm. The texture and design of the foot spa are in such a way that it can fit in any shape and size of the feet. This Revlon foot spa also consists of a 5-piece Pedicure set to provide you with an amazing self-care session. Also included are those toe-touch control systems which withhold you from bending down during an outstanding spa session.
What I like about this product is those extraordinary massage rollers and the heavy gush of water which heal and relax those sore feet muscles and also the pumice stone which removes your dead skin cells.
You can purchase this product from Amazon at $56.98.
Elever Collapsible Foot Spa Massager
Here comes the foldable as well as the portable foot spa bath massager which provides you with a relaxing foot spa session along with convenient storage space under your bed or in your closet. Now, don’t be discouraged to buy a foot massager bath because of its requirement of big and bulky spaces to store. This foldable foot massager bath accessory can minimize itself up to just 6.5 inches thick making it very easy to carry and store anywhere.
- You can massage and soothe your tired feet in this huge deep reservoir along with some Epsom massage salts and oils which will provide you with a highly relaxing massage that will even calm down your mind and bodies.
- The foldable huge bucket feature acts as a compliment for the pedicure sessions, or you can even soak your feet in that amazing warm water just to de-stress and relax them, (One major technique mostly used by athletes).
- You can use various massage oils, salts, and tree tea oil to make a detox spa regime that will help you heal and treat various illnesses and infections related to your feet. A perfect massage spa also helps in boosting immunity along with acting as a soothing massage session before you get your calluses or cuticles removed during a pedicure.
- What we love about this massager is its foldable and easily portable nature. Imagine, you can carry this on a vacation and soothe your feet after a long day of sightseeing and enjoying the new place. Another benefit of having this foot spa massager is that you can conveniently soak your feet whenever you feel exhausted, and you will be refreshed in a few minutes.
- You can opt for this foldable foot spa massager from Amazon at a reasonable price.
Acevivi Foot Spa Massager
Woah, here comes a foot spa massager with a total of 16 massage rollers. It provides you with multiple types of intense massages and spas to relax your feet and body. Enjoy the warm water soaker and the customized controls it provides for you to have a personalized foot spa experience.
- This foot massager bath comes with a combination of numerous shiatsu massage rollers along with an in-built heat system, oxygen bubbles, and a customized frequency control system to relieve you from the entire body and feet fatigue.
- You can also generate a customized spa experience to meet your personalized needs, like setting the water temperature or intensity of the massage rollers.
- One of the best features of this foot massager bath is that the water heats up quickly and maintains a constant temperature throughout due to the double insulation panels which prevent the heat from escaping the water bath.
- Another positive review about this product should be about the self-drainage and no noisy system as it comes with a drainage tube, and it is quite convenient to empty the tank after a completely relaxing foot spa session.
- You can buy this foot massager from Amazon at a rate of $129.95.
Well, that was a long list of some of the best foot spa massager baths available in the market. Now, if you do not want to spend a lot on a ready-made foot spa massager, then there is certainly some good news for you. You can prepare your personalized foot spa at home, which will be quite handy as well as very cost-effective.
Benefits of a Foot Spa
- Through a foot spa, you can relax your feet after a tiring long day to squeeze out the built-up stress for a refreshing feel.
- The warm water and the vibrating effect act as a great agent that relieves the strain from the muscles. Additionally, any injured tissues will get regenerated with regular use.
- With a foot spa, you can relieve the symptoms caused due to Plantar Fasciitis or any other foot problems.
- You can also improve your sleeping patterns as a foot spa can calm down your muscles. Any tight knots present in the muscles are also relieved along with increasing the bone density. Additionally, a foot spa also gives an amazing pedicure.
- Although the warm water itself can be an exceptional exfoliating agent, you can use a pumice stone as well to smoothen the dead and rough skin patches.
A foot spa is generally a pampering routine, but not many people are aware of the many therapeutic benefits it offers. This self-love routine can do a lot more for your feet than just nourish the skin.
Every coin has two sides. Similarly, as you understand that foot spa is beneficial, it has got its demerits too. Maybe not too many, but as you know if you are going to use any technique to an extreme extent on your body, then definitely you have to face its detrimental effects.
Demerits of a Foot Spa
- One of the major disadvantages of a foot spa is especially related to diabetics patients. If a diabetic patient goes for a foot spa, he should be extremely careful about the cleanliness of the water as well as the surroundings. Because any breaks in the skin caused by the foot spa treatment may lead to some harmful foot infections like cellulitis.
- Be very careful about the massage spots on the feet. If you touch or massage the wrong pressure point by any chance then you can suffer from some harmful consequences. Sometimes, even fatal diseases like cancer can arise due to massaging the wrong pressure point, because such diseases are very risky even just at the “level of touch.”
- Sometimes good pedicure deals may also result in harming your body due to the unclean and overly touched water and products used while performing the self-care routine. You shouldn’t get a pedicure done if you have shaved your legs recently because there are quite a few chances of transmission of microorganisms through the skin of your feet and legs.
Alright, those were a few advantages and disadvantages related to a foot spa. Foot spa machines and foot massager bath accessories are instruments wherein you have automatically built-in features where the water can become warm enough to soothe your feet. You can use your choice of essential oils and fragrances to lighten up your mood and provide a refreshing foot spa. But, but, but….should you opt for a soothing foot spa, rather than a relaxing foot massage, what should be your choice? Still, here we are to discuss the salient features of both the techniques and find out which technique would be the most preferred on an individual level.
Foot Spa Vs Foot Massage
Yes, we all might have initially thought that a foot spa and a foot massage are the same. But, the answer to this is no. These are two separate techniques, each having its impact on the individual’s feet in providing a generous amount of relaxation to the feet. Let’s get some insights into these different machines and techniques and what are their roles in soothing the feet and the body.
A foot spa, as we had already discussed above, is a relaxing and pampering technique for your sore and tired feet. It is a small machine that allows you to soak your feet in water to soothe and calm the soreness of your feet. Additional add-ons like essential oils, fragrances, and bubbles are to elevate your pleasurable foot spa experience and provide some mental calmness and relaxation. A few of the modern foot spa machines come along with a roller, which may be manual or automatic to knead your foot muscles.
The Other Kind of Foot Bath
On the other hand, a foot massager bath refers to applying enormous pressure on the target specific places on the feet. This method helps relax and rejuvenate your entire body and is also the main basis of reflexology techniques. A foot massager bath also improves circulation along with strengthening the muscles and tissues of the body.
So, basically what we derive from these salient features of both techniques is that a foot spa mainly targets your feet only and helps in soothing and relaxing them by soaking in warm water. Whereas, a foot massager bath not only targets your feet but also completely relaxes your mind and body. The entire body’s functioning can be dependent upon a great foot massage. Now, it is up to you to decide which technique you would like to use to relax and soothe your feet and body.
Home-made Foot Spa Massage
Let’s start talking about how you can prepare a foot spa at home with the products and ingredients available at your house itself so that you will not be spending too much. What you need is just some basic appliances and ingredients which will do the work, and you can simply sit back and relax your feet in the huge tub of warm water.
The Basic Supplies
- A huge plastic tub
- Warm water
- Towels and scrubs
- Pebbles or marbles
- Essential oils and massage salts
- And finally a calm and quiet environment.
Make an At Home Foot Massage
The first and foremost thing to do is set up a quiet and cozy environment. You can light up a few scented candles and dim the lights of your living room, or bedroom whichever spot is convenient for you to have a relaxing foot spa. Grab a huge plastic tub available at your place. Fill it with some warm water. Check the temperature of the water to see if it’s the same as you desire. You can grab a small or large tub according to your convenience. If you want to soak your calves and lower legs also, then you need a huge tub.
Now add a few stones, pebbles, or marbles at the bottom of the tub. These are placed instead of the massage rollers, which will help you in providing a relaxing and invigorating foot massage. A few essential oils like Lavender oil, or Chamomile oil, will be good to add along with some massage salts like Epsom or sea salt. This will provide you with a great Aromatherapy massage. You can also add some milk-based substances like powdered milk and almond oil to soften your feet. After this amazing foot spa is ready, simply soak your feet in the water tub for about half an hour and just sit back and relax or catch up with your pending novel while your feet have fun and relax in your homemade foot spa.
How to Take Proper Steps to Take Care of Your Feet in a Footmassager Bath
After soaking for about 10-15 minutes, you can gently exfoliate your feet by cleansing dead skin cells with the assistance of a pumice stone or a homemade foot scrub. You can use a pumice stone, especially for those hard calluses on your feet. Apply the scrub all over your feet and scrub thoroughly. You can rinse it off with warm water in about 5 minutes.
Now you can gently massage your feet by simply rolling your feet over the marbles placed at the bottom of the tub. Or, you can simply use your hand to provide relief from the excess pain and stress faced by the feet every day.
You are done with your fantastic and relaxing foot spa sitting at home, without spending a lot of dollars at the salon or buying a huge foot spa massager. But wait, you are not done until you pat dry your feet and completely moisturize them with a body lotion, or essential body oils. Later, you can give yourself a wonderful pedicure by trimming your nails and applying your favorite colored nail polish to give the feet a beaming and completely fresh look.
So, that’s how you work out a fascinating foot spa at home. You can simply collect all the ingredients and products together, and believe me it is not at all a hectic process. And even if you feel it is, then it’s worth it.
Well, I suppose a relaxing and soothing foot spa would be a better choice to opt for if your feet are damn sick and tired. If they are not ready to tolerate the vigorous vibrating movements provided by a massager, then I guess you should go for a foot spa bath that day instead of a foot massager bath. Additionally, a foot spa bath massager is quite less expensive than the branded foot massager available in the market. You can simply relax your tired feet by soaking them in warm water, and also clean and pamper them with your favorite pedicure sessions from time to time. Additionally, you can simply prepare a soothing foot spa at your home without actually spending a lot in buying a ready-made one from the market.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
People who have cuts, wounds, and bruises on their feet should not use a foot spa. You have a huge chance of getting an infection. Even if you have some huge bug bites or poison ivy infection, you should avoid using a foot spa. People suffering from diabetes should consult their doctor before getting a foot spa.
This is highly unlikely that you can be electrocuted by a foot spa. But still, you need to be very careful while using the product where water and electricity work hand in hand.
Soaking your feet in vinegar for 15-20 minutes helps in killing the fungi and bacteria present in the feet responsible for the feet’ odor. So, if you feel your feet are smelly, then you can soak your feet in vinegar to get rid of that odor.