If you want an item that understands what you need and removes the stress that affects most parts of your body, then you definitely need a massager in your daily routine. Let us give you a detailed explanation of everything about the Wooden Foot Roller and Electric Massager and their differences. One could even say that this article is about the Wooden foot vs electric massagers.
- 1 Wooden Foot Vs Electric Massager
- 1.1 Wooden Foot Vs Electric Massager: Material and Design
- 1.2 Wooden foot vs Electric Massager: Working
- 1.3 DIFFERENT TYPES OF WOODEN FOOT MASSAGERS
- 1.4 Brands Producing Wooden Foot Rollers
- 1.5 Wooden Foot Vs Electric Massager: Benefits
- 1.6 Conclusion
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Wooden Foot Vs Electric Massager
Most of us have a brief idea of what wooden foot rollers and electric massagers are, but in this topic, i.e., wooden foot vs electric massager, we will also look into the positive and negative traits that each object comes with and which product is best suited for different ailments.
Wooden Foot Vs Electric Massager: Material and Design
What Are Electric Foot Massagers?
A modern-day, effective tool that does your complete foot massage while you simply sit back and relax. This product is none other than an electric foot massager. In an electric massage, you can adjust the various intensity and pressure levels to suit your preferences. Various massage modes like Shiatsu/Vibration mode provide a warm foot massage, relieving all the pain and stress. Thus, you can say that stress-free and carefree feet do look quite happy. Isn’t it? The moisturizer can be an added benefit to reflect the super smooth texture of the skin of the feet.
Side Effects of Overuse of an Electric Foot Massager
- Sensitivity of the feet or tenderness is one of the major problems after a vigorous electric foot massage. The feet become too sensitive to touch. They can be healed by taking a short walk or putting the feet inside warm water.
- You can experience some flu-like symptoms after getting done with a foot massage. This is because the foot massage helps in the release of toxins from the body. These toxins are released in the form of the flu. These symptoms are seen for about 2 days, and then it becomes normal.
- Extreme tiredness – Your feet have been through vigorous vibrations and hence you will feel exhausted after an electric foot massage. This tiredness can also be associated with a minor headache. You need to just relax and lie down in this condition.
- Frequent urination and bowel movements.
- Sweating and mild rashes around the skin of the feet can be seen after a tiring and vigorous massage session.
What Are Foot Roller Massagers?
Foot roller massagers are a handy tool that can easily fit in even in the tiniest spaces. Although most foot rollers are made from wood, there are other materials involved in manufacturing these devices too. Foot rollers have a sleek and polished body that can easily roll through the curvatures of your feet. To reach the tiny nodes in the feet, you need to apply a certain amount of pressure while rolling the feet. Massaging these nodes trigger the reflexology process. A few rollers also have Acupressure nodes on their body which gives a great massage to the feet.
Design of the Foot Roller Massager
Every foot roller massager has a unique design. While some are thin and long, others have a bulky structure. Additionally, some foot massage rollers have ridges on their surface, while others only have acupressure nubs. Irrespective of whether they have ridges or nubs, the main motive of using such devices is to extract the tension of the feet. Foot roller massagers are built using different materials. Wood is the most common material as it evenly distributes the blood in the feet and gives them a unique glow. Other materials include plastic, PVC, etc.
The wooden foot roller massager has a simple and basic design, plus it is very convenient to use as well. The wooden foot roller massagers consist of ribbed or raised portions all over its body. This gives the feel of an Acupressure therapy when you roll your complete foot over the foot roller massager. Generally, these wooden foot rollers are made from a single piece of wood. Nowadays, there are quite a few upgraded versions of these wooden foot rollers, which come in various other deluxe designs. These foot rollers are spacious enough to accommodate both legs comfortably.
Wooden foot vs Electric Massager: Working
Wooden foot roller massagers are created with the intention to enhance reflexology. Reflexology refers to improving the condition of other parts of the body by massaging every point on the feet. This study believes that the core parts of our body are connected to the feet. So, a good foot roller massager that focuses on every node can improve the overall health of a person.
Electric massagers on the other hand are designed to suit your preferences. The electric massagers have a solid chassis that can perfectly fit any size of feet. These foot chambers provide a vibrating and warming effect to relax the foot muscles. Most electric foot massagers are equipped with toe-touch technology to ease our efforts.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF WOODEN FOOT MASSAGERS
THERAFLOW DUAL FOOT MASSAGER ROLLER
Experience some unparalleled unique and relaxing foot massage with this TheraFlow foot massager. You can enjoy some great foot massage experience through this TheraFlow Wooden Foot Massager which is a perfected device after receiving numerous customer feedbacks.
- An affordable design that helps in melting away all the pains and stresses of the feet as you just roll your feet onto the surface of this TheraFlow foot massager.
- By gliding your feet onto the roller, and you can simply experience the sense of relaxation and calmness.
- This massager is highly beneficial in soothing certain common conditions like Plantar Fasciitis or Neuropathy. It can be coined as one of the best foot massagers for pain relief.
- The protrusions on the roller act on the target pressure points of the feet. It gives similar feelings as undergoing Acupuncture.
- You can purchase this massager at a price of $24.95 from the Amazon Website.
TheraFlow Foot Massager Roller for Plantar Fasciitis
This is another foot massager by theraflow that squeezes out the pains in your body in just a single-use. It is a reasonably priced product that can reduce the effects of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Theraflow wooden foot massagers are known for providing immense benefits to the users. In fact, this manual wooden massage roller can be used on other sore parts of the body as well.
- You have got several grooves and nubs on the wooden foot roller which helps in providing a deep tissue kneading massage, completely relaxing and de-stressing the inner lining of your feet and also various body tissues.
- This wooden rollers gives a deep foot massage to the feet as there are numerous ridges present on its surface
- One of the best uses of this wooden foot roller is that it helps in treating and curing various prevailing ailments like Plantar Fasciitis, or Arthritis.
- This wooden foot massager is also effective in treating diseases like Diabetes Neuropathy and Diabetes Mellitus.
- This wooden foot roller can be stuffed in your bags or purses as it barely needs any storage space. Furthermore, if you wish to use this wooden foot roller massager more efficiently, then you can even use it on other parts of the body as well.
- The TheraFlow Foot Massager has a reasonable price of $8.99.
EARTH LITE Wooden Massage Back Roller
Bid farewell to the tremendous body pains and spine aches with the Earth Lite wooden massage back roller. This body back roller will flush away the everlasting pain in your back.
- The material composition of this wooden back roller is of hardwood maple. The Earth Lite wooden massage back roller gives off a shiny texture and has a smooth finish that can easily glide on any rough surfaces.
- For a quick recovery, massage your back with enough pressure so that you can stimulate all the tight muscles. For a deeper impact, you can make use of some essential and carrier oils for a smoother glide. This can significantly improve the back pains.
- To use the wooden body back roller, lay on your back with the massager underneath. Align your body with the wooden back roller to give yourself a penetrating massage.
- This wooden massage roller can be used on different parts like the spine, neck, and shoulders
- The measurements of this massager is 15” x 2.75” specially designed to be portable
- Buy this off from Amazon for $25.00.
MoonDragon Wooden Hand and Foot Massager 2 Pc Set
What could be better than a spiky wooden foot roller and a hand massager specifically crafted using ancient Ayurvedic practices? Give yourself a calming massage with these massage tools that are a great source of relaxation for tired joints and muscles.
- Both the wooden hand and foot massager are composed of the best quality wooden material that feels smooth to touch and does not cause any discomfort to the skin tissues. This wooden foot and hand massager uses organic wood that is safe to use and is environment-friendly. Furthermore, the use of natural bee wax gives the massager a polished look.
- Due to its lightweight property, the wooden hand and foot massage roller can be used anywhere. You can also carry it while you are on a trip or out with your friends.
- MoonDragon wooden massager not only reduces foot illness like Arthritis, and Fibromyalgia, but also reduces the tremendous pain due to Flat Feet Syndrome. Besides reducing pains and curing ailments, this wooden massage roller also pumps blood to the veins, thereby increasing circulation. If you feel that your body has become stiff due to soreness, then you can this massager to loosen those knots. This elevates the pains and gives your body a deep stretch.
- This wooden massager can be used on the neck, limbs, back and shoulders as well. They provide the same effect on the body as it does on the feet.
- The Wooden hand and feet massager costs 25.99 pounds.
Brands Producing Wooden Foot Rollers
Theraband Foot Rollers
This brand mostly produces some amazing foot rollers for plantar fasciitis ailments. The wooden foot massagers produced by Theraband mainly consist of natural rubber and are mostly slip-resistant. The protrusions or ridges in these foot massagers help in applying pressure to the target acupressure points to stimulate blood circulation through the entire body.
Foot Roller TM by Body Back TM
Established in recent times, this foot roller massager Body Back Brand builds some of the most fascinating wooden foot massagers. The Body Back Foot Massagers help in relieving the soreness of the feet along with relaxing them to the maximum extent. These massagers help in soothing the tired feet and soles.
Trigger Point Nano Foot Roller
Experience a massage similar to the hands of a massage therapist through Trigger Point’s Nano Foot Rollers. This brand has stunning foot rollers specially designed to improve muscular flexibility as well as improve sore and tired muscular pains, stress, and tension. Say yes to amazing blood circulation throughout the body through these amazing foot rollers. What’s more? You even have equal and sufficient distribution of nutrients throughout the body.
The Hot and Cold Foot Roller from Gaiam
Relieve your foot pain through these impressive foot rollers by Gaiam company. You can now enjoy both hot and cold foot therapy for a limited period of time with these Hot and Cold Foot Rollers by Gaiam. These foot rollers are highly beneficial in curing plantar fasciitis and in relieving the pain from the heel spurs. The hot and cold therapy sessions last for about 30 minutes each or as per your requirement. The unique design of this foot roller makes it a great fit into your foot arches.
Wooden Foot Vs Electric Massager: Benefits
Benefits of a Wooden Foot Roller / Massager
- Increases blood circulation throughout the body which increases the levels of oxygen in the body. This promotes the regeneration of cells and builds strong muscle tissues
- Deep relaxation
- A good and effective massage can promote better sleep patterns
- Gives you enough energy for a strenuous physical activity
- Any symptoms of swelling are significantly reduced
Demerits of Wooden Foot Massager
Well, there are not a lot of demerits of a wooden foot massager to be very precise. Still, no human being and no machine is so perfect that there cannot even be a little defect or weakness about it. So here it goes.
- A wooden foot roller is where you apply pressure through your own feet while rolling them on the wooden foot roller. However, in case the pressure exceeds, you might hurt your feet and leave them in pain instead of relieving them from pain.
- The other negative aspect about this wooden foot roller is the level of comfortness. In the case of a wooden foot roller, you need to apply all the pressure by yourself, and hence you might not feel really comfortable doing so. On the other hand, in an electric massager you need to simply sit comfortably in the massage chair and all the work is done, without even bending down.
Benefits of an Electric Massager
- Electric massagers are a single time investment which can a lot of your precious time and effort as the frequent trips to the salon gets reduced.
- The electric massagers are multi-functional, meaning they can be used for the rest of the body parts like back, calves, arms, etc.
- They help in promoting better sleep, and improving blood circulation.
- An electric massager also helps in improving flexibility by loosening tight muscle knots, and also boosts the oxygen levels
- These are so efficient, handy and portable that you can actually massage yourself while just relaxing, or watching TV, or while listening to music. In fact, you can even carry these portable electric massagers on trips to keep yourself rejuvenated. These devices are portable and lightweight, which can be used on-the-go. This property makes the device highly-efficient.
- For ailments like Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis, migraine, and spondylosis, an electric massager is very beneficial.
Demerits of Electric Massagers
- The Price! Some top-notch brands have got their brands priced so high that only very few people will be able to afford it.
- The massage provided can never be as good as a qualified expert, in case of relieving the pain and stress from the innermost muscles or joints.
- On top of this, electric foot massagers can be quite dangerous to use when you have a broken bone, or a blood clot, or an open wound. The electric massager could worsen your situation.
- There are rare chances of even receiving an electric shock through these electric massagers.
So, what do you guys think after seeing this battle of wooden foot vs electric massager? Well, I would just say each wooden foot roller, as well as an electric massager, has its own merits and demerits. Each tends to provide comfort and relief to tired muscles and feet. It simply depends on your usage and purpose to see which foot massager actually suits you the best. So simply get rolling in this battle of wooden foot vs electric massager and choose the best foot roller according to your purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
You can use a wooden foot roller for about 20-30 minutes at a stretch for each area of the feet.
Rolling your foot on a wooden roller extracts the stress levels, as well as, improves the circulatory system. Hence, rolling your foot on a wooden roller may help in reducing the pain caused due to plantar fasciitis.
Yes, but you need to use only those electric massagers which are specially designed for your head, called Scalp massagers. Other electric massager vibrations may cause damage to your head.